2012-3 CHL uniform/logo thread

OMMF

Wonder if that K logo crest might be shown in full? and vertored somehow? I would love to see the entire look...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swift Current just released their promotional schedule for the upcoming season and it included this tidbit of info:

Themed Jersey Nights ? The Broncos will have two Themed Jersey Nights this season, where the team will sport unique jerseys. The first one will be a locally-inspired jersey, while the second one will be another retro-inspired addition.

Dates for jerseys:

Friday, November 30th vs. Spokane Chiefs Theme Jersey Night

Saturday, February 9th vs. Prince Albert Raiders Eagle 94.1 Retro Theme Jersey Night

Everett released their new logo and jerseys yesterday. By the looks of it, they tried to do what Owen Sound did last year. The difference is, Owen Sound turned out good, while these are fine, but not that good compared to the old jerseys.

http://www.everettsilvertips.com/photo_gallery/gallery/id/4450

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

This is a horrendous mess of a jersey, but the good news is that the team says it will only be used next season.

?This jersey design will be used only for our 10th anniversary 2012-13 WHL season. After this year we will return to a layout similar to what we?ve used in the past while incorporating both the new and original versions of our logos.?

WhiteJersey0706.jpg

GreenJersey0700.jpg

I don't know, looking at the actual pictures of the new Everett look on the ice, I think it's a slight upgrade. They look cleaner, and the crest is better. I don't really like the "Everett" or numbers on the front, though.

And what the hell is the point of making new uniforms that are only going to last one season? Either have the balls to change all the way, or issue the commemorative third and be done with it.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/314054_10151882026115541_609977817_n.jpg

Best picture that I've seen of the jersey yet. The team told me that they were making the actual team order a month or so ago but I haven't heard anything about them since.

ZXREj.pnguzKdO.png
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

As a Seattle fan, I hate all of it.

Objectively, I dig the new logo. However, the new "E" paw is terrible. The original one had the claws forming the bars of the "E" but now the arm of the bear does? It makes no sense. Also, that number placement worked for one template and that was the Rafales/Ice Pilots and that was because there was a design feature on the jersey that called for it. Here, it looks like they put it there because the WHL and Reebok had already called dibs on the chest. Finally, I wish we could see the back so we can see the placement of Silvertips. Usually the CHL logo goes on the middle bottom of the hem but if SIlvertips is there, it may look cluttered, much like Victoria (a feature which, by the way, is missing from the renderings on the mothership). Also, why Everett and Silvertips on the jersey? Why not like Mississauga where one is on the road jersey and the other on the home?

As a Seattle fan, I hate all of it.

Objectively, I dig the new logo. However, the new "E" paw is terrible. The original one had the claws forming the bars of the "E" but now the arm of the bear does? It makes no sense.

dj2ih3vuu3e3qllf7rcf.gifo08z2.png

I actually prefer the new one.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Saint John just sent out a tweet about their upcoming preseason game and gave it this hashtag #newseasonnejersey I guess they could be suggesting that you should buy a new jersey because it's a new season.

http://bit.ly/NBtPOU

Update: Just got a reply from the team and they say it is a new third jersey. Interesting.

Edit:

SAINT JOHN, NB – The Saint John Sea Dogs are unveiling the team’s new third jersey in a pre-game ceremony at Friday’s QPLEX matchup with the Prince Edward Island Rocket.

The third jersey will feature a new logo, which takes design cues from the logo of the Saint John Flames, and will be available for purchase at the QPLEX after the unveiling. The new jersey will debut as a game jersey Saturday, Sept. 29 against the Gatineau Olympiques.

I think they have been leaked. I've seen this picture online in a couple of places...

If so, it is terribly bland. It looks like a practice jersey. I'm not too fond of the template they use now but they certainly could have done better than this.

I think they have been leaked. I've seen this picture online in a couple of places...

If so, it is terribly bland. It looks like a practice jersey. I'm not too fond of the template they use now but they certainly could have done better than this.

Looks like the Phoenix alternate template.

Third+Jeresy.png

Looks like whoever designed these jerseys went to the Tampa Bay Lightning school of black and dark blue jerseys. It's difficult (for me anyway) to distinguish between the two colours.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Archived