Sports logo prototypes

jakemon08

those are all listed as prototypes on logoserver. i just took their word for it on those. And i googled for that colts logo and didn't see it.

We know. I didn't ask for ones you could just google to find. If you can just google to find them, more than likely we've seen them before. I specified very clearly in the original post that I was not looking for that type of logo.

Untitled.png

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7532711446_102b90acbf_o.jpg

Oooooh, I would have loved to have seen the rest of this display. I guess I need to get my butt back to Kauffman Stadium and see it. The bottom of it features some logos that you can see in this occasionally reposted image:

royals_logos.jpg

The source of the legal issues with the original Ravens logo:

RavensdrawingBouchat.png

%2796-98%20ravens.jpg

NO!

%2791%2049ers%20proto.jpg

More legal issues:

Helmet_Jacksonville_600.jpg

Patriots proposals in the early 90s:

79107024.jpg?v=1&g=editorial8&s=1

79107022.jpg?v=1&g=editorial8&s=1

pg2_patriots_uniwatch_576.jpg

St. Louis Stallions:

stallions%20proto.jpg

Thanks for posting these for the 9721th time.

Curt, who cares? Chill out man. If it bothers you so much then stay out of the thread.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

RavensdrawingBouchat.png

%2796-98%20ravens.jpg

NO!

More legal issues:

St. Louis Stallions:

stallions%20proto.jpg

Curt, who cares? Chill out man. If it bothers you so much then stay out of the thread.

No...... You stay out of the thread. And the guy that posted it stay out of the thread. He is right in saying we have seen those too many times. Read what I wrote in the original post before you start telling people that they are wrong.

Untitled.png

RavensdrawingBouchat.png

%2796-98%20ravens.jpg

NO!

More legal issues:

St. Louis Stallions:

stallions%20proto.jpg

No...... You stay out of the thread. And the guy that posted it stay out of the thread. He is right in saying we have seen those too many times. Read what I wrote in the original post before you start telling people that they are wrong.

lol because this is how an adult acts. Do you do this on Youtube if you see similar or the same video posted. Of ALL the stuff to be mad and/or criticize about in the world, you guys are get upset by someone posting a picture lol good lord. Amazing how immature and tough people act when they are in front of a computer.

You guys realize new people join these forms fairly regularly, right? This forum is 700+ pages long. The new people will not scroll through those hundreds if pages to specifically find a page like this. Believe it or not this is new to some people on here.

seahawks had a couple of prototypes in 2002. one prototype was the gray helmet (which everyones seen by now)

2002PrototypeHelmet.jpg

next s a 200 prototype helmet

2000prototypehelmet.jpg

then there is the prototype jersey. not much difference but seahawks is much bigger.

2002PrototypeJersey.jpg

2001prototype.jpg

wow if you look at sean alexander and the other dude the seahawk logos on the sleeve are much larger than they eventually appeared. that uniform would've been 10000x better and a potential modern classic if they did the wraparound seahawk on the entire sleeve.

People like the prototype Pats logo better than flying Elvis? Cmon now.

i have this theory that people like things just because they are different and havent been overexposed to them (also a reason for success of alternate uniforms) even if those things are nowhere near as good as what its being compared to.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Bengals founder Paul Brown and some prototypes. I'd like to see some more of these.

bengalspaulbrownhelmets_3.jpg

when the bengals redesigned they should've gone with the helmet pb was holding, switched to a dark metallic orange, and done the rest of the uniform in modern/retro...would have been a bitchin look.

Archived