2012-13 NBA Season Thread

Cujo

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dwight went beast mode on the Magic tonight. You think he had something to prove? Yeesh.

39 points, 25 of them from the FT line! My hope is that the Lakers might finally be putting it together.

So Dwight tortured all of Orlando the way LeBron did in his first trip to Cleveland as a Heat?

If it means the Lakers build up on it, count me in.

Dwight went beast mode on the Magic tonight. You think he had something to prove? Yeesh.

He demanded a trade, got his coach fired, and demanded a trade again, which he got. How exactly was he wronged?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

What the hell is wrong with Chicago? The Kings are nuking them, 87-44. What couldn't they have performed like this when I was there on Sunday?

Half their roster is out with injuries.

Also they're just a bland team with very little character.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Ankle rolls. God. Playing basketball as a kid there was nothing I feared more. That crap would linger for weeks if I wasn't entirely off it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

WHERE-IS-MELO?

Damn that win felt good. (BTW, 10 straight!)

I dont think there is a more selfish overrated phony in the NBA. He has a sore knee, throws his coach under the bus, plays when he feels like it and plays in Denver and takes the next week off just to play in Denver. Dear lord, the Knicks will never win a single thing as long as the have Mello Yellowbelly

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Lakers season may have just effectively ended tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihq0xxIlkaU

We'll see what happens, but you never want to hear the words out indefinitely as it relates to ankle injuries.

To hear Kobe bitching about it was awesome. Of course, he'll be validated when Jones is banned for life from the NBA.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Lakers season may have just effectively ended tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihq0xxIlkaU

We'll see what happens, but you never want to hear the words out indefinitely as it relates to ankle injuries.

Here's the reaction from Heat fans after Kobe's ankle injury:

And here's Dwyane Wade giving Dahntay Jones an approval:

And of course, LeBron's reaction:

*Heat Celebratory gifs deleted*

The Heat couldn't give two :censored: s about the Lakers. You realize that, right?

He doesn't. He's as bad as a Laker hater in terms of sheer annoyance.

If Kobe can't play through this injury (and I wouldn't blame him one bit for not being able to) our season is done. Hopefully the other big three stars can still play well enough to make the postseason.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

GET. HELP.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Here's the reaction from Heat fans after Kobe's ankle injury:

And here's Dwyane Wade giving Dahntay Jones an approval:

And of course, LeBron's reaction:

boshstereo.gif

Is that black Phantom of the Opera Santa Claus?

Archived