2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changing logo would be a brilliant way to alienate an entire fanbase in one fell swoop. Forest fans love it!

The tree is goofy. They could do so much better with that iconography.

I can only assume part of the symbolism is lost on you.

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

The Forest badge is pretty iconic. And as it brings back memories of the Clough era, its not going anywhere. The only way it would be changed at all, at least any time soon, would be a tweety little up date, but I don't even imagine that would happen.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think most 'simple' logos can be used in a way that modernizes them and makes them look new without changing their design at all. It's all in the application. The crest could be modified a bit to make the tree stand out more or whatever - there's no need to change such a symbol with that much history behind it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

So ye. No idea when Everton will get a chance to wear this new away kit. That is definitely a good thing though. So poorly executed.

BQ-MXh9CYAAFnan.jpg

I am hoping that the filter on this photo is the reason behind the colours looking so bad.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Can't see why Everton wouldn't be able to wear that. It's enough yellow to wear it, especially against the likes of Man City or Crystal Palace. Against Chelsea they may need to dig out a third kit, but in the EPL this season their isn't a whole lot of royal blue in the Premiel League this season.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Just a change that may be on the horizon. During the press conference announcing the new owners for the Crew, Anthony Precourt had this to say:

In the meantime, Precourt said that ticket sales, naming rights and making the brand “a little more exciting” are the priorities. Referencing the recent Sporting Kansas City rebrand, Precourt assessed the team’s branding with a smile.

“We’re going to leave no stone unturned," he said. "I love the name. I love the colors. The badge ... we might have to take a look at the badge.”

Not sure that's something they can have ready for next season, but thank god. Can't stand the Crew logo. Hopefully they can come up with something that actually has Columbus mentioned in the logo, instead of THE CREW.

Archived