2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roma is letting season ticket holders vote on the third shirt

proposte-terza-maglia-roma-595x471.jpg

I'd prefer the green fauxback to 1930, it's consistent with the first kit (collar and sleeves), Roma has used a black third for 7 years now, and it's just a beautiful shirt. Green has been used sporadically in the past, and it was the color of one of the merged teams.

Didn't see this posted anywhere, newly promoted Hellas Verona has new kits with navy instead of royal

hellas-store-nike.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I'd rather they keep the logo. It's a logo that stands out and I like it. It does have an alternate logo that had Columbus over Crew.

You mean this one?

hno3l3i9tfz88fy5lgffdvqym.gif

That's even worse than the regular logo.

They can very easily refine the original logo and design a new wordmark without compromising much of the overall identity.

Borussia Dortmund CL-kit leaked:

4036594_0_sport-trikot.jpg?version=13757

Take Slask home kit mixed with Lech home kit and kaboom, you've got a BVB Champions League Tirkot :D

By the way I found this:

shvg.jpg

Christmas kit? Schalke rivalry game kit? Fake? Honestly, I don't know.

4r2eer.png

Take Slask home kit mixed with Lech home kit and kaboom, you've got a BVB Champions League Tirkot :D

By the way I found this:

shvg.jpg

Werder Bremen has been doing a Christmas kit for years. I'm just surprised the whole league does it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

By the way I found this:

shvg.jpg

Werder Bremen has been doing a Christmas kit for years. I'm just surprised the whole league does it.

Nah, Werder Bremen just put their 'W' in a christmas tree and put that instead of their logo on the regular jerseys. That weren't really christmas jerseys.

But Borussia Dortmund wears a special 'winter jersey' for some games in december every year. And they often lokked better than the actual home shirt. Like last year:

http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/storage/pic/mdhl/automatischer-bildimport/autobildimport/sport/3503886_1_09.11._Foto_BVB-Wintertrikot.jpg?version=1352469087

But the BVB is really inflationary releasing kits. They do winter jerseys, Schalke rivalry jerseys, even German Cup Final jerseys. :suspect:

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

maglia-trasferta-roma-2013-2014.jpg

I absolutely love Roma's clash. An updated version of the early 80's clash, I like the clash much more than the home, since it doesn't have that weird half collar. The only flaw is the logo, but I'm probably going to buy this one instead of the home, just to have an un branded kit

pres-cagliari.jpg

Cagliari's new kits

Is the blue fourth kit really necessary? At least they have a history of winning big games in the red third

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I'd rather they keep the logo. It's a logo that stands out and I like it. It does have an alternate logo that had Columbus over Crew.

You mean this one?

Is it me or does the Crew logo look like a boy band?

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

You mean this one?

Is it me or does the Crew logo look like a boy band?

Looks more like a stripper outfit, a la the chippendales, to me.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived