2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Roma away shirt is rather nice - classy and simple.

As for the Crew, the crest is a little naff but to me at least it's cheerfully naff. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with if they do go with a rebrand.

Meanwhile, Adidas have publicly apologised to us for their inability to deliver replica football kit in time for the start of the new football season. I suspect that we may have a new supplier for 2014-15.

That Roma away shirt is rather nice - classy and simple.

As for the Crew, the crest is a little naff but to me at least it's cheerfully naff. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with if they do go with a rebrand.

Meanwhile, Adidas have publicly apologised to us for their inability to deliver replica football kit in time for the start of the new football season. I suspect that we may have a new supplier for 2014-15.

Sounds like why Villa left Nike after we didn't get the kits in until, like, November one year.

I'd still rather be with Nike though.

6fQjS3M.png

Sounds like why Villa left Nike after we didn't get the kits in until, like, November one year.

I suspect that we may be making a move to a 'smaller' manufacturer.

Nowt at all wrong with that but please, by the gods, not Macron.

I love the current Crew logo and some friends of me here in Berlin (they mostly just know the logo from EA's Fifa) think the same. I don't know what's wrong with it and it should never be changed.

It's one of the most unique logos in the whole soccer world.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I suspect that we may be making a move to a 'smaller' manufacturer.

Nowt at all wrong with that but please, by the gods, not Macron.

Might depend which division Hull are in next season. Also shows how much love Adidas give to its lesser clubs. Saints had a bit of a snafu over this season's kit as well, and it wasn't clear when the away kit would be available until e day before it went on sale.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

adidas actually had the individuals on the logo pose for the logo. But I think sfock photo would still fit. Either way I still prefer the current logo to any others presented out there. I just wish they'd get a design based off their original kits a.d swap a yellow shirt for the white.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I really like this. Wish this was NUFC's first kit this season. A nice change.

sv3zph.jpg

Not bad, but what team could they wear this against that they couldn't wear their home shirts against?

I think that shirt is a one off special edition, worn during pre-season only.

If memory serves they've done something like this before, you can only buy the shirt if you're a member of the Official Supporter's Club or something.

Archived