2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

I have dug through the last couple of pages, but can't find anything. Is there any update to what to expect out of the the Dallas unveiling.

And as an aside: I know i have said this before and it is a pet peeve of mine, but this is why I hate these league wide threads. It becomes almost impossible to find information in them if you aren't in here and in them daily. They are fine for in season scuttlebutt when there isn't any specific news, but once there is an announced unveiling date there should be a separate thread for it.

the logo they are unveiling has already been posted in this thread.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow, I never noticed that in the previews before. Thanks.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Having not paid attention to this before, I severely dislike the change in number for Carolina. Are we also expecting the loss of the flag motif? That's a damned shame.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

My guess is inside the collar.

iMfwopw.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

An alternative, which would be interesting, is that it's one of the sleeve stripes. But that material does seem to match what we typically see on the Reebok collars.

Yeah, it's the inside of the collar. The red stitching is a giveaway.

So you won't even be able to see it <_<. My only hope is we haven't seen all of the hem design and it's still incorporated on there... not holding my breath though. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Yeah, looks like the inside of the collar. I think it's a very nice design touch, but if that's the only usage of the pattern then the uniforms will have suffered for the loss.

Also, I don't really think they're doing it, but the possibility of two different designs for home and road intrigues me....

Here's hoping I'm pleasantly surprised tomorrow.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I never have understood the premise of putting a yoke on one sweater and not the other.

If the white is going to have a red yoke, then I think the red should have a white yoke. It's more symmetrical and linked, that way, and that it would be a red yoke/white yoke thing distances it further from the Devils.

spacer.png

I never have understood the premise of putting a yoke on one sweater and not the other.

If the white is going to have a red yoke, then I think the red should have a white yoke. It's more symmetrical and linked, that way, and that it would be a red yoke/white yoke thing distances it further from the Devils.

Maybe it's because white yokes look bad

Plenty of teams have done this over the years...

Buffalo, Calgary, Boston, Cleveland, Minnesota, Montreal, New York Rangers, Phoenix, St. Louis

70389454.png

Plenty of teams have done this over the years...

Buffalo, Calgary, Boston, Cleveland, Minnesota, Montreal, New York Rangers, Phoenix, St. Louis

When did the bruins do this?

Archived