2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

When is the new Dallas Stars logo(s)/Uniforms suppose to be released? Is it going to be this season or are we going to have to wait til the off-season? Also, I know that the primary color is staying green, but is there any word on what the secondary colors will be?

I know a lot of the concepts that been floating around have been using their current color scheme, but i thought they were going with a "drastic" new look.

Sorry for the Questions. just wondering and I haven't found the answers.

What we've heard so far...

- New logo of a D with a star in the middle, serving as the hole in the letter.

- Green jersey

- Laces

- Throwback style striping

- Possibly replacing dark green/gold/black with kelly green/yellow aka North Stars colors

I don't think I left anything out.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not bet on a change of name. They're gonna stay the New York Islanders IMHO

It's been confirmed that the name will remain unchanged.

I remember it was made clear that they would still be called the Islanders, but did they ever firmly establish whether they would still be the NEW YORK Islanders or identify as a Brooklyn team?

Even if they decide to keep the New York name, that wouldn't necessarily preclude them wearing "Brooklyn" on their thirds as a cash grab.

I think it was confirmed that the "New York Islanders" name would stay. You're right though, they'll try to cash in on the Brooklyn name some how.

Correct.

http://www.barclaysc...om/ny-islanders

In support of the illustrious history of the team, the New York Islanders name and logo will remain unchanged.

Though I'd imagine the logo will be tweaked since the map only includes Nassau and Suffolk Counties.

Thanks for info.

Now, they certainly keep NYI but a new logo can be expected. Let's see if I can work on something.

I just figured out what I dislike most about the Thrashers' last home uniform.

The bottom the L on the sleeve is longer than the top.

rzpJkk0m.jpg

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

When is the new Dallas Stars logo(s)/Uniforms suppose to be released? Is it going to be this season or are we going to have to wait til the off-season? Also, I know that the primary color is staying green, but is there any word on what the secondary colors will be?

I know a lot of the concepts that been floating around have been using their current color scheme, but i thought they were going with a "drastic" new look.

Sorry for the Questions. just wondering and I haven't found the answers.

What we've heard so far...

- New logo of a D with a star in the middle, serving as the hole in the letter.

- Green jersey

- Laces

- Throwback style striping

- Possibly replacing dark green/gold/black with kelly green/yellow aka North Stars colors

I don't think I left anything out.

Thanks for the info

appreciate it.

slsig_zps2620f60c.jpg

1) oddball is always trying to stir :censored:, so I told him to stfu. I don't see a problem with that. He wasn't saying anything constructive either.

2) You have a problem with me cussing, and then you call me a cuss word? You're either joking, or a total imbecile.

What's the problem with saying a cuss word or two? This isn't a god damn church. If I offend anyone, they can :censored: off.

It's not constructive at all and it makes you look like a huge jerk.

Better?

The problem with telling people to STFU or to :censored: off is that this is supposed to be a forum for civil discussion, and it makes you just come across as a bully, and you lose a lot of credibility in your argument. If every other post on this board was just ":censored: you!" or "Get the f*** out!" then we would never get anywhere.

And if he irritates you so much, why not just ignore him? It seems like if you angrily respond to his posts, then he knows he's getting to you and you're just adding fuel to the fire.

Basically, I told a troll to stop trolling. I wasn't trying to make a point, I wasn't trying to add to any conversation, I was telling him to stop. Of course, I wouldn't say f off in a normal conversation, but there was no conversation.

Both of you shut up. Take your crosstown pissing match to PMs, or even better, San Diego News Streetfight style.

This is a moderator talking.

Yeah, like I care. I think we're done arguing anyway.

AOr1si5.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

rzpJkk0m.jpg

Hmmm....this probably isn't a problem when its horizontal text, but this was verticlal so I see your point.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 2/13/2013 at 0:24 PM, Xodius said:
On 2/13/2013 at 8:08 PM, zpqmaowl said:

Really? I think we're just nitpicking at this point.

Uh...that's what we do here.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Real or fake?

0214-tor-wc13.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1360865339301

http://www.icethetic...sey-leaked.html

Personally, I think it's the real deal. Don't mind the black lace on the collar.

I want to say real because I doubt counterfeiters would think to go with black laces, but the lack of a Winter Classic patch is throwing me off. Unless they (wisely) decided to do away with them.

Real or fake?

0214-tor-wc13.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1360865339301

http://www.icethetic...sey-leaked.html

Personally, I think it's the real deal. Don't mind the black lace on the collar.

I want to say real because I doubt counterfeiters would think to go with black laces, but the lack of a Winter Classic patch is throwing me off. Unless they (wisely) decided to do away with them.

FAKE. If you look at the NHL logo (bigger pic of it on icethetics) it's off centered. The Canucks website has a anti counterfeit page for jerseys, and it clearly says and shows all NHL logos are perfectly centered, while the fake's tend not to be like that

Also the striping/design on the shoulders is far to thin.

Archived