College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

Carolina jerseys in stock at the bookstore. Not sure if they're authentic but they definitely feel sturdy. The numbers felt screened on but that may be the new material for this generation of jerseys.

KCOnm5g.jpg

QBjBpB9.jpg?1CJx1GNw.jpg?1S3EDwUa.jpg?2

You said Carolina, but the Gamecocks didn't change their set this year and we don't use Nike. Also, Carolina is garnet and black. We don't do the whole BFBS thing either.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina jerseys in stock at the bookstore. Not sure if they're authentic but they definitely feel sturdy. The numbers felt screened on but that may be the new material for this generation of jerseys.

KCOnm5g.jpg

QBjBpB9.jpg?1CJx1GNw.jpg?1S3EDwUa.jpg?2

You said Carolina, but the Gamecocks didn't change their set this year and we don't use Nike. Also, Carolina is garnet and black. We don't do the whole BFBS thing either.

38ec0d5c185f4f2fca0a8303667a283f.jpg

We don't do the whole BFBS thing either.

x610.jpg

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Yar har har har har, Real Carolina.

Anyhow, good gracious. I had alllmost forgotten about this impending BFBS nightmare. Yet here it is, upon us. Woof.

In his defense St. Louis Cardinals, the Gamecocks colors are Garnett, Black, and White.

that’s a #ThrowbackThursday picture from the equipment room… last week the helmet was a ‘close’ remake of the George Rogers era. As long as SOS is in Cola, the gamecocks won’t wear black. The one time they have worn black with the new template was at home against auburn when the Wounded Warrior jerseys were disallowed by the SEC officials before the game in warm ups. settle down.

go cocks @@willchitty4

Why misspell "Mail" yet leave the others untouched? Surely it should be "Chaine Maille Meshe."

I thought it had something to do with ducks, but chain maille was apparently the weave of used for armor in medieval times. And I guess chain mail is derivative of that.

312613.jpg

Some proposed ASU options...

The ones on the paper are the most interesting ones.

of those i'd say the maroon and yellow look better. And that fire helmet would look TERRIBLE (imo)

I like that maroon helmet. I like the pitch fork at an angle as opposed to the horizontal pitch forks on the current helmets. Put a number or the ASU script on the other side and you're set ... and this is coming from a guy who is normally a traditionalist. :)

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Why misspell "Mail" yet leave the others untouched? Surely it should be "Chaine Maille Meshe."

I thought it had something to do with ducks, but chain maille was apparently the weave of used for armor in medieval times. And I guess chain mail is derivative of that.

Yeah I heard option #2 was "Fish Net Stocking Mesh" but that obviously does not comply with nike's war/battle/combat corporate naming mandate.

I like the potential for black (charcoal or whatever, depending on the lighting), blue jerseys and white pants. Kind of an involuntary ode to the Falcons. Same uniform pattern.

I'm guessing the other set of pants are blue. Nothing groundbreaking or worth his unveil hype, but a better uniform nonetheless.

that’s a #ThrowbackThursday picture from the equipment room… last week the helmet was a ‘close’ remake of the George Rogers era. As long as SOS is in Cola, the gamecocks won’t wear black. The one time they have worn black with the new template was at home against auburn when the Wounded Warrior jerseys were disallowed by the SEC officials before the game in warm ups. settle down.

And Gene Chizik was being a douche when he complained to the officiating crew that he couldn't read the numbers (which I could comprehend even in the upper deck that day).

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

That actually looks really good.

I'm surprised at how not bad these are, but how boring these are. They should've just improved the former uniforms, because those were awesome. Here's a picture for reference.

5bc05cc53909327e640de5f850272544.jpg?itok=MkhYwnEY

I mean look at those beauties! All they needed to do was add some TV numbers and some pants stripes, and they were set.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

...They basically improved the old uniforms. I don't know what you are wanting here.

I'm saying that what they did with the new uniforms is put black outlines around the numbers, and get rid of the sleeve striping. That's what every Adidas techfit teams does. They basically just Adidasfied their uniforms. All they had to do with the old ones was add TV numbers and pants stripes.

I'm not trying to say that these uniforms are bad, but that they aren't as good as the previous ones.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived