College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another look at Texas' jerseys:

899e860ee8a811e2925f22000aa81f8f_7.jpg

Where did the Flywire go?

According to UniWatch this morning, the equipment room tweeted saying those were concepts, and the "shiny lines" wouldn't be on the final jersey.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Ahh, the annual preseason conference d**k measuring contest. Glad this is a tradition now. (Coming from an ACC fan.)

you're taking it too seriously. its just bustin' balls, man

Nah, I'm not taking it seriously. I love trash talk. My thoughts always come off seriously. Do I need to add smileys to the ends off my sentences?

yea you can say anything as long as you put a smiley at the end

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Ahh, the annual preseason conference d**k measuring contest. Glad this is a tradition now. (Coming from an ACC fan.)

Nah, I'm not taking it seriously. I love trash talk. My thoughts always come off seriously. Do I need to add smileys to the ends off my sentences?

All of Paula Deen's problems could have been avoided with a simple emoticon.

All of Paula Deen's problems could have been avoided with a simple emoticon.

Since everything goes...

I like having sex with reindeers :)

no, no? Okay.

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

All the Ohio State-Michigan talk has got me thinking how funny it is that neither of them has a Big Ten divisional title yet.

Actually Ohio State did win the Divisional Title last year

As a Badgers fan, I only know Wisconsin got to the Big Ten Championship Game last season because of the sanctions placed upon Ohio State and Penn State. But, three Rose Bowls in-a-row... I'll take that. Despite the fact TCU, Oregon, and Stanford beat them in all three.

The Texas uniforms look better without the flywire, so that's good that it's off.

If Flywire is that unimportant to the integrity of the uniform that i can simply be removed, then WHY THE HELL do teams wear it?!

First it was absolutely necessary to preserve the integrity of the shoulders, then it was the neckline, now it's completely unnecessary.

Seems like flywire was more of a uniform gimmick technology.

If Flywire is that unimportant to the integrity of the uniform that i can simply be removed, then WHY THE HELL do teams wear it?!

First it was absolutely necessary to preserve the integrity of the shoulders, then it was the neckline, now it's completely unnecessary.

i dont think so. i think the flywire does what it was intended to do, but teams/schools are saying the problem it solves isnt worth having their jerseys look so damn dumb

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

i dont think so. i think the flywire does what it was intended to do, but teams/schools are saying the problem it solves isnt worth having their jerseys look so damn dumb

If they wear the flywire style collar without the flywire, why not just wear regular collars?

All the Ohio State-Michigan talk has got me thinking how funny it is that neither of them has a Big Ten divisional title yet.

Actually Ohio State did win the Divisional Title last year

All of you little big ten fans are cute.

Love,

The SEC.

Conference fans are stupid. Pick a team, cheer for them. Back in the day you loved your team and hated everyone else. Now, the SEC-mush fest allows the bottom feeders to feel like champions. I'm looking at you Arkansas, Vanderbilt, and Tennessee.

Signed an OU fan who hates the Big XII

Silly SEC fans...

Up North, we're good at all the sports, not just one of them:

8422637.jpeg

460_345_resize.jpg

72440430.jpg.5594_display_image.jpg?1273603777

Love,

The Oldest and Best Conference in the Country

(You can check us out on our Billion Dollar TV network)

My sarcasm meter may be off but, didn't South Carolina win back to back cws recently and 3 of the last 8 ncaab men's champions have been from the sec. My team plays in the acc but you gotta give credit where its do.

Conference fans are stupid. Pick a team, cheer for them. Back in the day you loved your team and hated everyone else. Now, the SEC-mush fest allows the bottom feeders to feel like champions. I'm looking at you Arkansas, Vanderbilt, and Tennessee.

Signed an OU fan who hates the Big XII

Arkansas has as many titles in the Big 2 sports as OU in the last twenty years since we joined the SEC.

Not to mention the absurd amount of track titles we've won in the last 30 years.

Ho hum. Number 43 this year.

E03A0098-B02B-4422-93AF-85B024D31564-955-0000007EA5726C50_zpscd869467.jpg

Archived