College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conference fans are stupid. Pick a team, cheer for them. Back in the day you loved your team and hated everyone else. Now, the SEC-mush fest allows the bottom feeders to feel like champions. I'm looking at you Arkansas, Vanderbilt, and Tennessee.

Signed an OU fan who hates the Big XII

I agree. I cheer for Michigan and not the conference. In fact, I always cheer against B1G teams (especially Ohio & State) if they're in any kind of important game. Bump conference pride, Go Blue.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Silly SEC fans...

Up North, we're good at all the sports, not just one of them:

(up to date photo)

(old by at least a year with the stalling Lady Wildcats)

(13 year old championship brag)

Love,

The Oldest and Best Conference in the Country

(You can check us out on our Billion Dollar TV network)

My sarcasm meter may be off but, didn't South Carolina win back to back cws recently and 3 of the last 8 ncaab men's champions have been from the sec. My team plays in the acc but you gotta give credit where its do.

Hey now our conference (hey I get to say that now!) has got the basketball and both gender lacrosse and field hockey goods so :P

Otherwise... anything new in uniforms?

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Conference fans are stupid. Pick a team, cheer for them. Back in the day you loved your team and hated everyone else. Now, the SEC-mush fest allows the bottom feeders to feel like champions. I'm looking at you Arkansas, Vanderbilt, and Tennessee.

I agree. I cheer for Michigan and not the conference. In fact, I always cheer against B1G teams (especially Ohio & State) if they're in any kind of important game. Bump conference pride, Go Blue.

Same. The only time I root for B1G teams is when them winning helps Michigan in some way, like by SOS.

Arkansas has as many titles in the Big 2 sports as OU in the last twenty years since we joined the SEC.

Not to mention the absurd amount of track titles we've won in the last 30 years.

Ho hum. Number 43 this year.

E03A0098-B02B-4422-93AF-85B024D31564-955-0000007EA5726C50_zpscd869467.jpg

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was the College FOOTBALL thread. You know a team can't hold their own in a football talk when they bring in other sports. How many Saturday's does everyone here get together and tailgate before the big track meet? That's what I thought...

Unless you're a fan of Florida, LSU, Alabama or Cam Newton (or Tennessee once) you've nothing to celebrate in this sport in the last twenty years.

Oh man, you have no idea how much I agree with you on this. Every time a big-time SEC team wins a title, the bottom-feeders' fans come out of the woodwork talking about that ESS EEE SEE as if they somehow won a share of the title by virtue of being in the same conference.

I'm going to enjoy watching the fall of the SEC. Every dynasty ends eventually and most come crashing down.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I suppose when you're stuck rooting for the likes of Kentucky, Auburn, or Tennessee, conference fandom may seem enticing. Gives you a little more to look forward to than another 6-6 season.

Arkansas has as many titles in the Big 2 sports as OU in the last twenty years since we joined the SEC.

Not to mention the absurd amount of track titles we've won in the last 30 years.

Ho hum. Number 43 this year.

E03A0098-B02B-4422-93AF-85B024D31564-955-0000007EA5726C50_zpscd869467.jpg

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was the College FOOTBALL thread. You know a team can't hold their own in a football talk when they bring in other sports. How many Saturday's does everyone here get together and tailgate before the big track meet? That's what I thought...

Unless you're a fan of Florida, LSU, Alabama or Cam Newton (or Tennessee once) you've nothing to celebrate in this sport in the last twenty years.

Yes because I was the first person to talk about non-football teams in this discussion.

Not really. As a fan of Illinois I get nothing from seeing Ohio State, Michigan or Wisconsin in big bowls. I feel nothing for Michigan State in the final four. I may root for big ten teams when I watch the games but I take no real joy from their accomplishments.

This. BOOMER SOONER!!

if Kauzlarich sees this page he's going to flip his Blue & Maizey little wig :D

I think I'm going to sit this one out. :)

Oh wait, this is too stupid not to address...

Only if Hoke continues to wink and nod every time a goon like Clark gets hit with a FELONY and only serves a game.

I hope for your sake that Urbz has stopped recruiting mass murderers... I'd hate for you to have to cheer for a dirty program.

OK, now I'm done. :)

Silly SEC fans...

Up North, we're good at all the sports, not just one of them:Love,

The Oldest and Best Conference in the Country

(You can check us out on our Billion Dollar TV network)

You're aware that the SEC won seven national championships in 2012-13, the second-straight year they won more than any other conference, right?

IIRC, Boise State is getting new uniforms...again? Or am I dreaming?

Hopefully you're dreaming. They have a good set, they just don't use it right. Put the giant bronco on both sides and don't wear the black lids with anything other than black pants and black or white jerseys with black replacing blue.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

You don't get to count the same Florida team twice and Caltucky will have their Championship wiped off the books soon enough...

(I have no idea about CWS, all i know is only teams in warm climates are usually any good.)

I should expect this coming from a IU fan! However, I do sense a little bit of jealously in you message. BTW, how much money you wanna bet that our championship never gets erased?

spacer.png

Archived