College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two black jerseys are to symbolize Baylor's two successful seasons.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Helmets:

BOHgI1FCQAEiHLb.jpg

These helmets are FUGLY! The only decent one in the bunch is the black one and it sucks at best.

What makes the helmets ugly?

His disdain for the grey facemasks. That's all....

I, like most of you, like all of them, except the black. Love the powder blue one...

I am so glad you guys know me so well, but other than the gray facemasks I really don't like any of these as I think they are all just plain boring! The red is atrocious with the grey facemask. UGLY!

So does anyone know what the story is with the bird on the red helmet?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

maybe they had to switch the baylor jersey number color because of those new ncaa rules about numbers being a different color than the jersey

EDIT: didnt see someone else said this right before me

wasn't Arizona allowed to keep their new gradient numbers though since they released them before the ncaa rules came out though?

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Colorado State football players don't even know what's going on with their new uniforms...

I Am Him@BellBoi_Shaq4h

I coulda sworn we signed to under armour??? Still in Russell smh

Expand

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Dear Longhorns,

Bravo.

Signed,

Those of us who still believe in tradition

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I just saw this on a Texas message board. Looks like Texas made some slight tweaks to their jerseys for 2013.

For some reason, I can't get the image to post, but here's the link, it's from instagram:

http://instagram.com/p/beaPTuSKAP/#

cac2e4ece73411e2ab5722000aa821d3_7.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived