College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a quality fight song, but all of the B1G fight songs are...

(Personal significance sidenote: IU's fight song [my alma mater] was written before and performed first at a NU/IU game way back when, and the following season NU [my dad's alama mater and a team I've had season tickets to since I was a toddler] broke out this gem for the first time against Indiana.)

1045106_10151553352409022_647120237_n.jpg

I think each of them represents suspensions :P

buckred.jpeg?w=512&h=352

No, I'm pretty sure they represent how many years it'll take for Michigan to squeek out another win against them,.

no, its how many TDs Braxton Miller is going to have against Michigan this year

Im almost positive it stands for how many times Braxton Miller will get sacked like this against Michigan

I raise you: Zach+Boren+Devin+Gardner+Michigan+v+Ohio+State+Id-qgn836fWx.jpg

buckred.jpeg?w=512&h=352

No, I'm pretty sure they represent how many years it'll take for Michigan to squeek out another win against them,.

Very funny very funny but I guarantee Michigan wins this year in the Big House. Not saying OSU will be bad this year I think they will do good. I hope for the whole Big 10 to do good just not against Michigan. The Big 10 needs to step it up and start winning because im tired of hearing about the SEC.

I'd take anyone to step it up and start winning so we don't have to hear about the SEC

AmPJ0Ty.png 

buckred.jpeg?w=512&h=352

Im almost positive it stands for how many times Braxton Miller will get sacked like this against Michigan

Only if Hoke continues to wink and nod every time a goon like Clark gets hit with a FELONY and only serves a game.

That and the fact that OSU has four linemen back from the best offense in the league.

buckred.jpeg?w=512&h=352

or how many times he'll run right by their defense

Michigan-Ohio-St-Football-2.jpg

spacer.png

All the Ohio State-Michigan talk has got me thinking how funny it is that neither of them has a Big Ten divisional title yet.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

All the Ohio State-Michigan talk has got me thinking how funny it is that neither of them has a Big Ten divisional title yet.

cmy.png

im liking this college football rivalry thing :)

Ahh, the annual preseason conference d**k measuring contest. Glad this is a tradition now. (Coming from an ACC fan.)

you're taking it too seriously. its just bustin' balls, man

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Ahh, the annual preseason conference d**k measuring contest. Glad this is a tradition now. (Coming from an ACC fan.)

you're taking it too seriously. its just bustin' balls, man

Nah, I'm not taking it seriously. I love trash talk. My thoughts always come off seriously. Do I need to add smileys to the ends off my sentences?

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived