College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

I really like that SC helmet.

Unfortunately you won't see anything like that this season. New helmets came in for South Carolina, everything is the same. Those were an attempted throwback helmet, but Carolina never actually wore them. They appear to be based on helmets Carolina wore in the 50's, with the wrong logo. The school colors are Garnet and Black and South Carolina has had a black uniform in its set (Spurrier doesn't like them) since the late 90's so it's definitely not BFBS.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgia State has been Blue. Black and Red in athletics for a while. Not BFBS.

I don't think it's a downgrade at all. Simple additions. Nothing crazy, but allows for multiple combinations to keep people from being too bored.

970785_10151549595483099_256367378_n.jpg

I love the black pants. I wish they modeled a black/blue/black set. Also, what number font is that? is there another team that uses it?

spacer.png

I don't think it's a downgrade at all. Simple additions. Nothing crazy, but allows for multiple combinations to keep people from being too bored.

970785_10151549595483099_256367378_n.jpg

I love the black pants. I wish they modeled a black/blue/black set. Also, what number font is that? is there another team that uses it?

nothing says 2nd tier better than the glove gesture flaunting the nike logo

NICE to see my school that i attend get the same exact uniform template as my NFL team (Dolphins) minus the pants stripes; NICE upgrade and can't wait to see this on the field; Another thing, the university is REALLY pushing red as just an accent color. They only want to use Blue and White although our basketball team has worn red alternates in the past

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Really? I remember them wearing black alternates a few times, but never red ones. Was this recent?

EDIT: Nevermind. Yeah, these were a bad idea. Kennesaw State used a dark red as an accent color up until last year. The track team had red shirts.

slideshow_1002307997_011312gsuhoops_HS16.JPG

ksu-mtrack-distance-686.jpg

i think those ones up there are actually the orange ones they wore for the Samaritan's feet fundraiser we did a couple years back (the foot logo for the campaign is orange and we wore bright orange jerseys as well as the coach wearing no shoes for the game if i remember correctly)

EDIT: also here is the unveil video for the new uniforms >> http://www.georgiastatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=53624&SPID=5671&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=208664960&DB_OEM_ID=12700

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

That's weird. Having multiple combinations in CFB uniforms is the exact thing that most bores the crap out of me, these days.

That's weird. Having multiple combinations in CFB uniforms is the exact thing that most bores the crap out of me, these days.

As I've said in the past, all I ask for Syracuse is to have one different helmet/jersey/pant so I don't have to see orange/blue or white/orange every week for 3 years in a row. I think sticking to the same set works for the traditional powers, but if it's not a timeless look, go for it (at least with pants)

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived