College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think those Cincy numbers are grey. Looks like a weird lighting effect.

There's clearly a white outline around the numbers.

B/c there is stitching around them, also known as a different material that reflects light differently.

No, those numbers are screen printed on. The numbers are gray with a white outline.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I can't be the only person on this board who thinks LSU has the worst look in college football can I?

I've despised that helmet since I was a kid (a LONG time ago).

I can't be the only person on this board who thinks LSU has the worst look in college football can I?

I've despised that helmet since I was a kid (a LONG time ago).

I HATE the helmet. The tiger is so creepy... the rest of the jersey is alright. Definitely not best (or worst) in college football.

You're both dead to me.

But I do agree that they could update the type on the helmet. Why not just go with the "Geaux" font. The problem with the tiger head is that I haven't seen a tiger head logo that I would rather have on the helmet in place of the mess that's there now.

How about the :censored:ing regular logo? The tiger head that is used on everything else. LSU fans hate it for some reason and it makes no sense.

Any other pics of changes in that room?

BO5rC08CEAEFXgi.jpg

New Texas A&M regular Home uniforms.

And what convention or gathering is this for?

Not a change, but it's interesting that they have the old KU helmet on the mannequin in the back. I'm assuming this happened too soon to get any of the new ones in, but still.

There's no point in complaining anymore. You must accept the fact that you love Big Brother.

Also I've been out of the loop on what Texas Tech is doing with their uniforms for the next season considering they're trying to wipe their hands clean of the Tuberville era. I've had some sources claim they were revealed but the image I saw was using the photoshop template I've seen used around here for Under Armour concepts. I highly doubt they'd reuse their material like that. I've also heard we're getting placeholder uniforms until next year when the actual Kingsbury era set debuts but I can't find confirmation on that. Anyone in the know, seen anything?

Midway.png

I'm sorry guys I didn't read it over before I posted and I was just wondering if they were keeping Fighting Illini or going with a different team name.

Considering how the school is pretty much relying on alumni donations at the moment since the state is sending IOUs to its public schools, they won't do something to piss everyone off.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

How about the :censored:ing regular logo? The tiger head that is used on everything else. LSU fans hate it for some reason and it makes no sense.

Because it reminds them of a 1990s SNL sketch.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Adidas will be unveiling a new uniform later this week or early next week. I would love to hear your guesses on who it will be!!!

Rumor around Knoxville is it will be Tennessee. Possibly a throwback or a gray one off or a combo of both. Insiders on the TN message boards said last month it would revealed during the middle of July. Just my guess

Archived