College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

I have no problem with the names on the back. I don't think it's killing too much tradition. They have also added the oval lion logo on the collar. Once again, its adding to the uniform but not really compromising much tradition.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the last names on Penn States jerseys. I wish they would add helmet numbers too. That wouldn't stray far from traditional unis.

I wouldn't mind seeing helmet numbers occasionally either. I thought that looked great with their uniforms last season for that one game.

psuhelmet.jpeg?w=480&h=320

Anyone know what's going on with the Helmet Project site? Doesn't seem to have been updated in awhile.

I went to his message board and he said his computer was stolen and he doesnt have the time to update right now as well with all the different helmets now.

I like the last names on Penn States jerseys. I wish they would add helmet numbers too. That wouldn't stray far from traditional unis.

I wish they would put names on back of Penn State's basketball jerseys as well. I believe back in the 90s and the early part of the 2000s they actually did.

I wish they would put names on back of Penn State's basketball jerseys as well. I believe back in the 90s and the early part of the 2000s they actually did.

PSU definitely did have names on the backs of the hoops jerseys in the 90s.

loVPv8r.jpg

Any other pics of changes in that room?

BO5rC08CEAEFXgi.jpg

New Texas A&M regular Home uniforms.

Not a change, but it's interesting that they have the old KU helmet on the mannequin in the back. I'm assuming this happened too soon to get any of the new ones in, but still.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Just a random thought but I miss A&M's white face mask.

107930187_crop_650x440.jpg?1313885488

Damn, LSU looks sexy.

I believe that A&M looks 10x better with that facemask and that LSU has the best "Away" er...White jersey combination in all of College Football. I prefer their purple jersey, but this look is outstanding!

spacer.png

Archived