College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

A fellow WVU fan chopped up some pics of the uni presentation to show what each combination will look like (larger pics in the links at the bottom. I'm severely biased but I think some of the combos look really nice.

BIagfd6CEAEPEvi.jpg

BIafuPaCMAAvoIQ.jpg

BIae1f6CAAAldia.jpg

https://twitter.com/...1167232/photo/1

https://twitter.com/...1076993/photo/1

https://twitter.com/...1900544/photo/1

Check out that photoshop job on the last three yellow jerseys. Looks like he's got his hands in his pants...

I suppose that's better than getting caught with your pants around your ankles. WVU's been pretty good at that against competition from old Big 12 South schools, lately.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh.

BIyvIaECYAAdor4.jpg

I'll have to see an actual picture of them until I can really judge them, but the carbon helmet with yellow wings looks good.

Edit: Didn't see the front view before I posted. Not as good as I thought it would look, especially with the olive color.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Love it. All of it. My only question is the way the carbon weaves interact in the middle of the helmet, but that may be a manufacturing limitation by HGI.

I could care less how the weaves interact on the front of the helmet, but I finally like how, even if its a Spring game, there's something on the pants.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Oregon will likely NOT wear these in the fall.

They do a special uniform each year for the spring game that honors the military. Note the US Flag and the "name" patch on the front like a soldier would have on their fatigues.

The Ducks always auction them off and send the money to the USO or something.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Oregon will likely NOT wear these in the fall.

They do a special uniform each year for the spring game that honors the military. Note the US Flag and the "name" patch on the front like a soldier would have on their fatigues.

The Ducks always auction them off and send the money to the USO or something.

Yea, I knew they were just for the Spring Game, but I'm hoping those helmets carry over for sure.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

The uniform itself is meh, but I hope those helmets carry over.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I hate that all yelllow US flag. It should stay in traditional flag colors IMO

There's a precedent for the flag being monotone like that.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived