25. MINNESOTA VIKINGS: XAVIER RHODES, CB - FSU

26. GREEN BAY PACKERS: DATONE JONES, DE - UCLA

27. HOUSTON TEXANS: DEANDRE HOPKINS, WR - CLEMSON

28. DENVER BRONCOS: SYLVESTER WILLIAMS, DT - UNC

29. MINNESOTA VIKINGS (f/NE): CORDARRELLE PATTERSON, WR - TENNESSEE

30: ST. LOUIS RAMS: ALEC OGLETREE, LB - GEORGIA

31: DALLAS COWBOYS (f/SF): TRAVIS FREDERICK, C - WISCONSIN

32. BALTIMORE RAVENS: MATT ELAM, FS - FLORIDA

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't do full mocks, but here's how I think the top 10 goes:

1 Chiefs = Joeckel

2 Jaguars = Jordan

3 Cardinals (from OAK) = Fisher (NOTE: this could be the Lions trading up instead)

4 Eagles = Lotulelei

5 Lions = Ansah

6 Browns = Milliner

7 Raiders (from AZ) = Floyd

8 Chargers (from BUF) = Lane Johnson

9 Jets = Mingo

10 Titans = Cooper

Schefter thinks Fisher to Jacksonville isn't a smokescreen and he could be their pick. hmmm

Back in January there was no chance in hell three OTs would go 1-2-3, but it could happen now

Schefter thinks Fisher to Jacksonville isn't a smokescreen and he could be their pick. hmmm

Back in January there was no chance in hell three OTs would go 1-2-3, but it could happen now

Shows how thin this draft is. A lot of injuries and head cases in this draft. I could see Jax sneaking Fisher. I heard Bradley say how important lines are to him on both sides of the ball. I also heard him say how Jordan's torn labrum worries him and Ansah lack of experience is a bad thing. But I am 95% certain it is one of those three. I feel really strong we will take a QB later just because Caldwell called this QB draft class very deep.

IMO, I think Tavon Austin will be on of the stars of this draft. I think he will be huge.

1 Chiefs = Joeckel

2 Jaguars = Jordan

3 Cardinals (from OAK) = Fisher

4 Eagles = Lotulelei

5 Lions = Ansah

6 Browns = Milliner

9 Jets = Mingo

10 Titans = Cooper

You predicted a trade in your mock draft? Correctly predicting which players are selected isn't hard enough?

If all the QBs are still there at 8, I think the Bills have a hard time passing that up.

1 Chiefs = Joeckel

2 Jaguars = Jordan

3 Cardinals (from OAK) = Fisher

4 Eagles = Lotulelei

5 Lions = Ansah

6 Browns = Milliner

9 Jets = Mingo

10 Titans = Cooper

You predicted a trade in your mock draft? Correctly predicting which players are selected isn't hard enough?

If all the QBs are still there at 8, I think the Bills have a hard time passing that up.

1. What's the big deal about predicting trades in a mock draft? That's half the fun, especially in this draft! There's a TON of teams that are wanting to trade down and a handful of teams wanting to move up to nab one of the offensive tackles. Don't sneer.

2. The Bills would be stupid to take a quarterback with their pick because the guy they want (Nassib) will almost assuredly be there in round two. Geno Smith has no business going in the top 10 picks, much less the top 20, and between him, Barkley, and Manuel, the Bills should roll the dice and go defense with their pick. That or trade down into the late first.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Here's an updated top 10 if Fisher goes #2:

1 Chiefs = Joeckel

2 Jaguars = Fisher

3 Cardinals (from OAK) = Lane Johnson

4 Eagles = Jordan

5 Lions = Ansah

6 Browns = Milliner

8 Bills = Warmack

9 Jets = Mingo

10 Titans = Cooper

I think the Bills trade up for a late first rounder so they can get Nassib. They really want him, but not at 8. Maybe trade the 8 for a late 1st and 3rd?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I know its kinda of strange but I want the honey badger to go to my Broncos.

Yeah. Let's have a confirmed pothead play his professional football in one of the few states where it's legal to toke up. Brilliant logic, that. <_<

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

That's a nightmare scenario for the Chargers.... now they'll probably have to find a way to trade up into the top 3 to get the competent O-lineman they desperately need.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I think the Bills trade up for a late first rounder so they can get Nassib. They really want him, but not at 8. Maybe trade the 8 for a late 1st and 3rd?

The Jags spent a lot of time with Nassib. I think the Bills will have to do your scenario to take him. If he is there at 33, I can see the Jags taking him.

Tony Pauline says the Lions are working on a deal with the Raiders to get #3 if the Jaguars pass on Fisher

That's a nightmare scenario for the Chargers.... now they'll probably have to find a way to trade up into the top 3 to get the competent O-lineman they desperately need.

I don't see Lane Johnson lasting past Arizona at #7, so if the Chargers can somehow get ahead of them, there's a shot. Otherwise SD is looking at Cooper/Warmack or whoever they want on the defensive side

Tony Pauline says the Lions are working on a deal with the Raiders to get #3 if the Jaguars pass on Fisher

I don't see Lane Johnson lasting past Arizona at #7, so if the Chargers can somehow get ahead of them, there's a shot. Otherwise SD is looking at Cooper/Warmack or whoever they want on the defensive side

I hear that the Cardinals may go after Dion Jordan if he is there, and that is there #1 on their draft list.

The Jags spent a lot of time with Nassib. I think the Bills will have to do your scenario to take him. If he is there at 33, I can see the Jags taking him.

Pundits keep Nassib will be there in the second round, so I don't believe it. Also, if the Bills are interested, that's almost a strike against him. They haven't had much luck developing QBs since 1983.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I know its kinda of strange but I want the honey badger to go to my Broncos.

Yeah. Let's have a confirmed pothead play his professional football in one of the few states where it's legal to toke up. Brilliant logic, that. <_<

I wouldn't mind it. For one, marijuana didn't affect his on-field ability considering he was a Heisman candidate. In regards to the substance abuse policy, I'm not sure how that's going to work, but it's an issue that's eventually going to come up. The NFL says "it's legal" won't be a legitimate excuse for members of the Broncos or Seahawks testing positive for marijuana, but the NFL's substance abuse policy specifically outlaws the "illegal use" of marijuana.

As far as who my favorite team takes, I think the Broncos trade out of the first round. Pat Kirwan has them trading out of the first and picking Damontre Moore, which I'm fine with.

IUe6Hvh.png

Here's the teams that are rumored to be trading down, in order of likelihood:

• Oakland
  • Cleveland
  • Detroit
  • Chicago
  • Buffalo
  • Arizona*
  • Dallas*
  • New York Jets
  • Baltimore*
  • Indianapolis
  • Green Bay

Here are the teams rumored to want to trade up, in order of likelihood (desired position in parentheses):

• Atlanta (TE, CB, DT)
  • Arizona* (OT, OG)
  • San Francisco (DT)
  • Baltimore* (OT)
  • Dallas* (?!)
  • Minnesota (WR, TE)

* - denotes mixed reports

Obviously there's a lot of teams that are contemplating moving all over the goddamn place, which in most drafts would feel like smokescreen-after-smokescreen, but because this is a relatively bottom-heavy talent pool, there's meat on the bone of speculation.

twitter

Archived