thegame4219

2013 Draftees Uniforms and Numbers

Early reports are Datone Jones will wear #95 for the Packers.

"@wobby: "Subject to change, but looking like Patterson will wear 84 (college number), Rhodes 29 and Floyd 76. #Vikings"

from Twitter

three-presser-jersey-int-cp.jpg

At the intro presser, Patterson was already asked about wearing Randy Moss's old number. Hopefully he will make it work just as well (as Moss's first tenure. The second can just be forgotten).

the 49ers's Eric Reid can't use #1 from his LSU days but I suggest he use #41. He just had his presser in SF and the jersey still said #1 on it. He said he will decide later.

BIzr5GZCcAAgtFq.jpg

Desmond Trufant chose No. 21 for the Falcons.

Big shoes to fills playing corner wearing 21 for Atlanta.

Desmond Trufant chose No. 21 for the Falcons.

Big shoes to fills playing corner wearing 21 for Atlanta.

My thoughts exactly. What does Deion think of this!

the 49ers's Eric Reid can't use #1 from his LSU days but I suggest he use #41. He just had his presser in SF and the jersey still said #1 on it. He said he will decide later.

BIzr5GZCcAAgtFq.jpg

Did the 9ers fix their sleeves?

"@wobby: "Subject to change, but looking like Patterson will wear 84 (college number), Rhodes 29 and Floyd 76. #Vikings"

from Twitter

At the intro presser, Patterson was already asked about wearing Randy Moss's old number. Hopefully he will make it work just as well (as Moss's first tenure. The second can just be forgotten).

Here is why I don't like the numbers. 29 actually looks pretty cool. 76 is fine. 84 looks downright awful.

from Twitter

three-presser-jersey-int-cp.jpg

Here is why I don't like the numbers. 29 actually looks pretty cool. 76 is fine. 84 looks downright awful.

The 8 looks like a reversed B. Looks like a knock off jersey