2013 Draftees Uniforms and Numbers

thegame4219

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you can confirm anything from those photos - unless the overall design has changed, teams commonly use the same draft jersey for years at a stretch.

If the Broncos or Bills are making minor tweaks, it's doubtful that the draft jerseys would be the first place we see them.

The bills jersey presented to Manuel has a full collar here. I'm not sure about the jerseys for sale though.

http://youtu.be/lJBIin7HD7k

Jerseys for sale don't have it changed. However, I'm pretty sure that Stephon Gilmores jersey from last year had the toilet seat collar on it.

spacer.png

For the Cardinals, Kevin Minter - #51, Honey Badger - #32. Jonathan Cooper's preference - #64 is already taken.

Looks like Cooper will be wearing #61.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

the 49ers's Eric Reid can't use #1 from his LSU days but I suggest he use #41. He just had his presser in SF and the jersey still said #1 on it. He said he will decide later.

BIzr5GZCcAAgtFq.jpg

Did the 9ers fix their sleeves?

I noticed this last year when I saw them on Alex Smith's jersey. Not sure what to make of it as the replicas still have the slanted sleeve stripes. I guess they went back to the way they did it before. Some cuts show them and some don't.

p15803886dt.jpg

Alex Smith & David Akers last year with all three stripes showing.

alex_smith_49ers_640-600x337.jpg

628x471.jpg

49ers_rookies_numbers.jpg

The 49ers have issued #35 to first round pick Eric Reid, although the number may be temporary. (AP)

Alex Smith's uniform number was re-issued Monday to rookie wide receiver Quinton Patton, a fourth-round draft pick from Louisiana Tech.

Also, the 49ers' veteran began on-field work Monday with coaches for the first time since the opening of the offseason program. Veteran cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha wore No. 24. In the offseason, several numbers are duplicated with offensive and defensive players. Running back Anthony Dixon also wears No. 24. One of the players will be re-assigned a new number if both players make the 53-man roster.

Each of the 11 players the 49ers players selected for their 2013 draft class were assigned their initial uniform numbers on Monday:

S Eric Reid -- 35*

DE Tank Carradine -- 95

TE Vance McDonald -- 89

LB Corey Lemonier -- 96

WR Quinton Patton -- 11

RB Marcus Lattimore -- 38

DT Quinton Dial -- 71

LB Nick Moody -- 54

QB B.J. Daniels -- 5

T Carter Bykowski -- 71

CB Marcus Cooper -- 33

*-Temporary.

Nice...right after I threw the Saints under the bus they not only issued numbers to the draftees but all their free agent signees as well.

Draftees

S Kenny Vaccaro 32

OT Terron Armstead 72

DT John Jenkins 92

WR Kenny Stills 84

OLB Rufus Johnson 59

Undrafted free agents

QB Ryan Griffin 4

CB Ryan Lacy 29

RB Shawne Alston 34

CB Rod Sweeting 38

LB Rayford Shipman 46

LB Kevin Reddick 52

OLB Chase Thomas 58

C Elliot Mealer 61

OG Tim Lelito 68

DE Glenn Foster 74

TE Keavon Milton 83

TE Josh Hill 89

LB Eric Martin 55

Here's some draft trivia...wonder how often a team has drafted two guys from rival schools who have the same first name and wore the same college number?

20121029_kkt_sr9_592.0_standard_352.0.jpg127834050.0_standard_352.0.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

"@wobby: "Subject to change, but looking like Patterson will wear 84 (college number), Rhodes 29 and Floyd 76. #Vikings"

from Twitter

three-presser-jersey-int-cp.jpg

At the intro presser, Patterson was already asked about wearing Randy Moss's old number. Hopefully he will make it work just as well (as Moss's first tenure. The second can just be forgotten).

they arent going to retire his number (or atleast not let anyone wear it until they officially retire it whenever moss retires)?

The Packers have now done the rest of their draft picks.

Datone Jones - 95

Eddie Lacy - 27

David Bahktiari - 69

JC Tretter - 73

Johnathan Franklin - 23

Micah Hyde - 33

Josh Boyd - 93

Nate Palmer - 51

Charles Johnson - 17

Kevin Dorsey - 16

Sam Barrington - 58

CB James Nixon changed from 23 to 25.