NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the latest teaser for the Suns reminds me of a girls high school jersey. I kid you not, one of my cousins plays on an orange and black team and that collar is almost exact.

jeremy-lin.jpg

the collar is not a new thing

I never said it was a new thing, I said it looks like a girl's basketball team like Coyote said too

spacer.png

The only confirmed or known jerseys at this point are white home, purple road and orange alt.

Well, technically nothing's been confirmed for the road jersey or alternate jersey. We know for a certainty the home jersey is at least white and orange (based on teaser pics).

The teaser pic of the side short sunburst looks possibly like the shorts are black with a purple side streak.

We've seen zero teasers of the alternate jerseys.

Paul Coro said in his article last month that the road jerseys would be black.

in other words, nothing is confirmed.

The only confirmed or known jerseys at this point are white home, purple road and orange alt.

Well, technically nothing's been confirmed for the road jersey or alternate jersey. We know for a certainty the home jersey is at least white and orange (based on teaser pics).

The teaser pic of the side short sunburst looks possibly like the shorts are black with a purple side streak.

We've seen zero teasers of the alternate jerseys.

Paul Coro said in his article last month that the road jerseys would be black.

in other words, nothing is confirmed.

iLQolud.jpg

Purple roads are confirmed.

The uniforms on colored backgrounds are also confirmed for the three uniform sets. White, purple, orange.

I'm really glad for this. The team colors should only be purple/orange/white. It worked fine in the '80s and it can work fine now. Black should be used as a minor trim color at the most. I absolutely hate the use of gray.

The uniforms on colored backgrounds are also confirmed for the three uniform sets. White, purple, orange.

I'm really glad for this. The team colors should only be purple/orange/white. It worked fine in the '80s and it can work fine now. Black should be used as a minor trim color at the most. I absolutely hate the use of gray.

It's funny, the vast majority of fan comments have reflected this sentiment. Yet, the organization seems to think otherwise. What's worse is they keep trying to tell us the team colors are still purple and orange, as if we're blind. Then, in another statement, they'll say, "Most fans love our new black and orange theme and it's only the vocal minority that prefer purple." Give me a damn break.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

They've been releasing teaser pics every 3 days since last week.

Given that terrible theory we should be do for one today.

There's not much left to show except what's under the wordmark on the front of the jersey, and the orange alternate.

There's not much left to show except what's under the wordmark on the front of the jersey, and the orange alternate.

I was hoping they'd tease under the wordmark.

Also, I'm wondering if the orange alt's will be similar in style the the Summer Suns sleeved jerseys.

I think the final teaser will reveal part of the sunburst and will also include the official date of the jersey unveiling. I could see that happening today or tomorrow and the actual unveiling taking place August 1st.

All I can say is after all this hype, the jerseys better deliver. If not, the Suns will have more grief on their hands from an already unhappy fanbase.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

Archived