2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was telling my friends yesterday that if Detroit makes the playoffs and CBJ doesn't, I'd flip a table. I'm not to far away from it now.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

OK, WTF happened in the Flames-Oilers game tonight besides the utter 8-1 beatdown. Hearing some weird stories on twitter.

Sharks get a point, now are 3 points up on Anaheim, though played 2 more games then them. Both teams have fairly easy schedules, though I'd say the Ducks' is easier from here on out, so you gotta get the wins when you can.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

OK, WTF happened in the Flames-Oilers game tonight besides the utter 8-1 beatdown. Hearing some weird stories on twitter.

Sharks get a point, now are 3 points up on Anaheim, though played 2 more games then them. Both teams have fairly easy schedules, though I'd say the Ducks' is easier from here on out, so you gotta get the wins when you can.

Taylor Hall got mad, threw his water bottle in frustration and it exploded all over Dallas Eakins. Eakins was pissssssseddd!

Another Oiler fan threw their jersey on the ice and Ben Scrivens picked it up with his stick and whipped it back in the crowd. Nice reaction.

Just another bumbling day in the City of Champions.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I wouldn't do that. Not because of that "be a true fan/real fan and support your team" viewpoint, but considering how much replica jerseys cost anymore ($120-130), I couldn't bring myself to throw away that much money, no matter how frustrated I was.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

The Blue Jackets SUUUUUCK. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs playing like this.

I have no trust in this team to win the 7 or 8 out of the last 11 that they'll need to make the playoffs. And by the way everyone else in the hunt is playing that might not be good enough.

PvO6ZWJ.png

If Columbus loses a game to the Isles, then the whole argument of "Detroit trolls its way to the playoffs and screws the Jackets out" goes out the window. Sorry for the harsh treatment.

Don't forget that the Ducks and Sharks still play each other one more time in early April. As long as the point difference is no greater than 2, after both playing the same number of games, then April's matchup will matter.

Seeing the Isles play spoiler for other teams is the only reason I have to watch hockey at all right now. I just want them at this point to get as many points as they can to get out of the bottom 5 so that they give the 2014 1st to Buffalo and keep the 2015 1st.

SoCal 10, SoFla 2

Ducks back to one point behind San Jose and a game in hand as they move on to five straight games against western Canada. (7 of their next 8 are in/against western Canada. @ Flames, @ Oilers, @ Canucks, vs Jets, vs Oilers, vs Predators, @ Oilers, @ Canucks). Time to take care of business.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived