• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michigan and Kentucky, please save us from a fourth consecutive crappy game with poor shooting, players (and coaches) inability to adjust to how the game is officiated, over-coaching, and video replays which take five minutes.

As well played as the first six days of this year's tournament was, Saturday and today have been as Barkley would say, "turrible".

Welp, with that UCONN win, my bracket is officially done. My final record, counting play-in games, (correct-incorrect) was 47-20, 1st in my family, which is also my best bracket ever.

I'd like to see a UCONN-Wisconsin matchup. I dislike every SEC team except Tennessee while I also dislike Michigan.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Well my bracket's now destroyed. Hard to believe that all my Final Four teams were alive in the Sweet Sixteen and three of them remained in the Elite Eight. And now, pfft...

(borrowing McCarthy's language from the NHL boards)

Why do a$$hole teams like UConn and Kentucky half-ass their regular season then have to spoil everyone's March away?

Here goes the typical end of game Kentucky ref love fest. I'm really getting sick of this crap.

I feel for you. The officiating in the UK-Louisville game is beyond sickening. It seems like they get every call that is in favor of them.

I really hate this Kentucky team.

:censored: Kentucky and Calipari! I hope Wisconsin gives them a whipping so bad that Adolph Rupp could feel it in his grave.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Well my bracket's now destroyed. Hard to believe that all my Final Four teams were alive in the Sweet Sixteen and three of them remained in the Elite Eight. And now, pfft...

(borrowing McCarthy's language from the NHL boards)

Why do a$$hole teams like UConn and Kentucky half-ass their regular season then have to spoil everyone's March away?

I believe the operative word that applies to these 2 programs is called trolling.

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

Congratulations to Kentucky to finally playing to their potential. I guess the refs felt like maximizing their collegiate experience since they're all going pro as soon as the tournament is finished.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I will have no dog in the fight in this final four, i'm done with this tournament. Screw all of them! God forbid if UK-UConn is in the NCG. :mad:

It would be the Holy Divinity of a conglomeration of a$$holes meeting in one place. Two a$$hole teams playing a basketball championship game located within an a$$hole state, in an a$$hole stadium, built by an a$$hole football owner, his a$$hole starting quarterback and the legion of a$$holes following such team to mediocrity every year.

The only thing missing is the analysis of Dickie V pounding into Duke's a$$hole.

I will have no dog in the fight in this final four, i'm done with this tournament. Screw all of them! God forbid if UK-UConn is in the NCG. :mad:

It would be the Holy Divinity of a conglomeration of a$$holes meeting in one place. Two a$$hole teams playing a basketball championship game located within an a$$hole state, in an a$$hole stadium, built by an a$$hole football owner, his a$$hole starting quarterback and the legion of a$$holes following such team to mediocrity every year.

The only thing missing is the analysis of Dickie V pounding into Duke's a$$hole.

To quote the great Mel Brooks in Spaceballs, "How many a$$holes do I have on this ship?"

There would be something so incredibly wonderful if Florida had to go through Connecticut and then Wisconsin to seal the deal. Those teams handed them their only two losses this season. Avenging those losses would be the perfect way to finish it off.

If Florida beats UConn and faces Kentucky? G-ddammit, what more do they have to prove? They won in Lexington, they beat them to finish 18-0 in conference, they beat them in the SEC Tournament on a neutral floor to effectively finish 21-0 regular season and tournament combined, I mean, jeez. Kentucky beating them in a theoretical fourth meeting won't mean Kentucky was actually the better team between the two...

...they would just get to cut down the nets in Dallas, that's all. :shocked:

--

fwiw, I fully expect Florida to beat Kentucky should they meet again. But that's enough worrying or discussing it, there's a game against Connecticut and a blazing hot Shabazz Napier on Saturday and we've already seen the best of Napier against Florida once this season, so they have their hands full now. Compared to facing Kansas, Syracuse, Ohio State, Michigan State, Virginia, or Iowa State, I will fully accept Connecticut, but that doesn't mean the game will be easy in any stretch of the word.

spacer.png

I'm cheering for the Wolverines because there is nothing I hate more than the arrogant, Big Blue Nation destroying couches when they win the NCG.

Here goes the typical end of game Kentucky ref love fest. I'm really getting sick of this crap.

I really hate this Kentucky team.

I feel a lot of hate on the boards these days! Keep on hating and Big Blue Nation will keep on winning!

BTW...My Final Four Picks

Kentucky over Wisconsin

Florida over UConn

Kentucky over Florida in the Redemption Game

spacer.png

Archived