2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same gripes about the primary kit from the last page, the yellow kit looks like a practice jersey with the thick almost random stripes, and the third seems really cluttered to me. I still don't like it. It honestly looks like warriors turned into Adidas circa 7 years ago.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing all of those horrid Warrior shirts paired with ill-fitting trackie bottoms and builder's arse cracks for the next year or so. Dammit Warrior.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

A few Kappa kits were leaked, and of course they copied Puma's double collar

Sampdoria home & third

samp-14-15-leak-home.jpg

samp-14-15-leak-third.jpg

Not a huge fan of the red kit, but the black kit has been used too much and it is a kit Sampdoria has used before. I'd prefer the stripes higher up on the chest with the sponsor below, but I guess you have to change some things to one of the only kits with an established pattern

Cagliari

cagliari-home-leak-14-15.jpgcagliari-away-leak-14-15.jpgcagliari-third-leak-14-15.jpg

The home is too busy, but overall pretty meh

Torino

torino-home-leak-14-15.jpg

torino-away-leak-14-15.jpg

torino-third-leak-2014-15.jpg

The home is pretty plain, but then again it should be plain. I don't like how the clash doesn't have contrasting cuffs/collar

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Does Kappa usually put the crests on the shoulders?

They're certainly pretty high up on this season's Derby County shirts - not the best of placements when the shirt has a large flappy collar like Derby's home.

Does Kappa usually put the crests on the shoulders?

Yup. Here is a preview of Mönchengladbachs new home shirt, also with the logos on the shoulders.

Santander_Cup_und_neues_Heimtrikot_01.jp

And back to Liverpool! I just noticed that there is some block LFC-Pattern on the kit. Now I like it even more.

nouveau-maillot-domicile-2015-liverpool.liverpool-maillot-domicile-2015.jpeg

Look closely on the chest.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

And back to Liverpool! I just noticed that there is some block LFC-Pattern on the kit. Now I like it even more.

That's kind of lame and tacky if you ask me. That block isometric style lettering is really inappropriate for football, isn't it?

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

That's kind of lame and tacky if you ask me. That block isometric style lettering is really inappropriate for football, isn't it?

Not a fan at all of these. Is this 03? Whats with the random piping?

Falcons. UGA. Hawks. Braves. Tottenham Hotspur. Atlanta United

There doesn't appear to be a thread more suited to this, but here is part of the MLS/Atlanta invitation. Colors look to be red and gold. Does anyone else think the Atlanta text could be part of the crest? It looks specially designed and contrasts with every other bit of text on that invite.

24fl7hd.jpg

25ztc02.jpg

ng24o0.jpg

There doesn't appear to be a thread more suited to this, but here is part of the MLS/Atlanta invitation. Colors look to be red and gold. Does anyone else think the Atlanta text could be part of the crest? It looks specially designed and contrasts with every other bit of text on that invite.

ng24o0.jpg

With their start 3 years out I don't think this is a hint regarding the logo outside of the color scheme. I'd expect it to be closer to the Falcons red by the time they hit the field.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived