buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

Why not white pants? The white-royal-royal doesn't look right.

Nor does the fact that their pants stripes match the sleeves instead of the helmets.

C'mon, BYU. How hard is it to just look at your old uniforms and copy them?

Nor does the fact that their pants stripes match the sleeves instead of the helmets.

C'mon, BYU. How hard is it to just look at your old uniforms and copy them?

I dunno, maybe as hard as just copying the Old & New Testaments instead of trying something new?

White with silver accents for the Mississippi State/ Texas A&M game. How original, adidas.

mississippi-state-bulldogs-texas-am-aggi

Why does Adidas suck so much for football when they are pretty good for soccer?

"Hey, maybe if we change the colors nobody will notice we designed the same uniform for two SEC teams with the same color scheme."

White with silver accents for the Mississippi State/ Texas A&M game. How original, adidas.

I must have forgotten about this. adidas makes me laugh. Anywho, Ole Miss wearing the power blue helmets today vs Bama?

I must have forgotten about this. adidas makes me laugh. Anywho, Ole Miss wearing the power blue helmets today vs Bama?

Not sure, but I doubt it. They are wearing navy jerseys.

TAMU's new uniforms are awful, but the helmet decal seems to change from white to maroon, which is really odd.

Can we please stop this tone-on-tone helmet trend before it gets too late? It's stupid.

TAMU's new uniforms are awful, but the helmet decal seems to change from white to maroon, which is really odd.

Can we please stop this tone-on-tone helmet trend before it gets too late? It's stupid.

helmet logo is chrome, helmet is white fade to chome at the bottom and facemask.

BzG8zxOCIAAiGMA.jpg

The outline of Texas looks terrible behind the numbers.

Imagine how bad TAMU's jerseys are gonna look stretched on top of lineman... The whole shape of the Texas outline will look like a big blob

Virginia Tech will be looking good today: Maroon-White-White (w/stripes)

1.JPG

TAMU's uniform overall is pretty good, but man that helmet is a thing of beauty

I disagree 100% as this chrome / two-toned helmet phase needs to come to an end in college football.

Not sure, but I doubt it. They are wearing navy jerseys.

oh, thats right. They wore red last week. I'd like to see Miss State add some egg bowl gold to their look to separate themselves from A&M.

That BYU set would be so much better if they would actually get the helmet logo to be Royal Blue. Having the 2 different blues nearly botched the whole thing.