College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Why not white pants? The white-royal-royal doesn't look right.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nor does the fact that their pants stripes match the sleeves instead of the helmets.

C'mon, BYU. How hard is it to just look at your old uniforms and copy them?

Nor does the fact that their pants stripes match the sleeves instead of the helmets.

C'mon, BYU. How hard is it to just look at your old uniforms and copy them?

I dunno, maybe as hard as just copying the Old & New Testaments instead of trying something new?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

White with silver accents for the Mississippi State/ Texas A&M game. How original, adidas.

mississippi-state-bulldogs-texas-am-aggi

I must have forgotten about this. adidas makes me laugh. Anywho, Ole Miss wearing the power blue helmets today vs Bama?

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

TAMU's new uniforms are awful, but the helmet decal seems to change from white to maroon, which is really odd.

Can we please stop this tone-on-tone helmet trend before it gets too late? It's stupid.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Virginia Tech will be looking good today: Maroon-White-White (w/stripes)

1.JPG

TAMU's uniform overall is pretty good, but man that helmet is a thing of beauty

I disagree 100% as this chrome / two-toned helmet phase needs to come to an end in college football.

spacer.png

White with silver accents for the Mississippi State/ Texas A&M game. How original, adidas.

mississippi-state-bulldogs-texas-am-aggi

I must have forgotten about this. adidas makes me laugh. Anywho, Ole Miss wearing the power blue helmets today vs Bama?

Not sure, but I doubt it. They are wearing navy jerseys.

oh, thats right. They wore red last week. I'd like to see Miss State add some egg bowl gold to their look to separate themselves from A&M.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

That BYU set would be so much better if they would actually get the helmet logo to be Royal Blue. Having the 2 different blues nearly botched the whole thing.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived