College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm not supposed to, and maybe I'm just drunk on touchdowns, but I find myself liking the look of this Wazzu-Cal game.

the scoring or the uniforms ?? If we could play a lick of defense we would be a great team

140b2gl.png

a4o111.png

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

This is the first time I've seen Utah's current unis. I don't know how long they've been around but they looked good. No phony throwback design or NIKE futuristic neon warped garbarge. Only tweak I would make is a red helmet, maybe red pants.The jerseys l wouldn't touch.

This is the first time I've seen Utah's current unis. I don't know how long they've been around but they looked good. No phony throwback design or NIKE futuristic neon warped garbarge. Only tweak I would make is a red helmet, maybe red pants.The jerseys l wouldn't touch.

They do have a red helmet and pants, but last night they looked awesome! I hated that jersey when it was introduced earlier this year, but they have grown on me. BTW, I absolutely love that white helmet.

1385077.jpg

spacer.png

The uniforms. Cal looks great in white but I feel like I shouldn't like those grey Wazzu jerseys and yet I thought the matchup looked spectacular.

What I like the most is how the yellow really sticks out on the helmet, I'm not sure what kind of outline was used to make it stick out so well

edit: some random games from the weekend

Colorado State vs. Tulsa

1412457775004-100414-SS-CSU-5.jpg

Kansas vs West Virginia

ku_fbc_wvu_13_t640.JPG?a6ea3ebd4438a44b8

i like this Army helmet and stripe

Ball%20State%20Army%20Football.JPEG

@dcjames5

Why was Colorado State wearing orange?

EDIT: Never mind. It's apparently part of their history. Shows how much I know about the school...

I believe they do it yearly. It's a pretty good look, I think.

IUe6Hvh.png

The uniforms. Cal looks great in white but I feel like I shouldn't like those grey Wazzu jerseys and yet I thought the matchup looked spectacular.

What I like the most is how the yellow really sticks out on the helmet, I'm not sure what kind of outline was used to make it stick out so well

Colorado State vs. Tulsa

Kansas vs West Virginia

It's pretty clever that the last name is on the back bumper, as it's very much supposed to be like the patrol caps with last names velcroed on the back.

army.mil-61044-2010-01-11-090154.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Colorado State vs. Tulsa

Kansas vs West Virginia

It's pretty clever that the last name is on the back bumper, as it's very much supposed to be like the patrol caps with last names velcroed on the back.

army.mil-61044-2010-01-11-090154.jpg

Camo done the RIGHT way and the ONLY way , all the other schools need to stop (Service Academies aside)

@dcjames5

Does it bother anyone else that Tennessee has two stripes on their pants, but only one on their helmet?

7623452.jpg

Justin+Worley+Tennessee+v+Florida+g4Mo5b

hi-res-181483894-quarterback-justin-worl

I'd be okay with either of the previous striping patterns...

henry.jpg

ARKANSAS_TENNESSEE_3357260.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Does it bother anyone else that Tennessee has two stripes on their pants, but only one on their helmet?

By this logic, wouldn't Arkansas bother you as well since they DON'T have a thick white stripe on their helmet?

But to answer your original question, I'm pro stripes matching, but Tennessee isn't a big enough offender of it to bother me.

The NFL football team from Washington though..... worst striping problem ever.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

By this logic, wouldn't Arkansas bother you as well since they DON'T have a thick white stripe on their helmet?

But to answer your original question, I'm pro stripes matching, but Tennessee isn't a big enough offender of it to bother me.

The NFL football team from Washington though..... worst striping problem ever.

I like stripes matching but I hated the stipeless pants & the big stripe looks silly to me.

For some reason the two stripes looks better & thats how they were growing up so that maybe the reason I hated the all white pants.

Nike is supposed to take over next year & I am worried what they will do with the stripes no doubt they will be cut off & we will have the same design as someone esle on the jersey but it will mean something special to Vol Nation

Archived