College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White with silver accents for the Mississippi State/ Texas A&M game. How original, adidas.

mississippi-state-bulldogs-texas-am-aggi

I must have forgotten about this. adidas makes me laugh. Anywho, Ole Miss wearing the power blue helmets today vs Bama?
Not sure, but I doubt it. They are wearing navy jerseys.

oh, thats right. They wore red last week. I'd like to see Miss State add some egg bowl gold to their look to separate themselves from A&M.

No thank you. We were here first.

That BYU set would be so much better if they would actually get the helmet logo to be Royal Blue. Having the 2 different blues nearly botched the whole thing.

That is another reason why I hate chrome logos, helmets and facemasks as the colors never match up.

spacer.png

That TechFit technology just about resulted in the wrong player being ejected for Texas A&M. Think Adidas will use that as a selling point?

Wear these so no one will know who you are and you won't ever be ejected for stuff!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

That TechFit technology just about resulted in the wrong player being ejected for Texas A&M. Think Adidas will use that as a selling point?

Your wrong the player decided to expose his backplate resulting in the jersey being scrunched up that happens to every jersey when players do not just tech fit

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Why not white pants? The white-royal-royal doesn't look right.

Nor does the fact that their pants stripes match the sleeves instead of the helmets.

C'mon, BYU. How hard is it to just look at your old uniforms and copy them?

I agree. The mono-royal is all right (BYU wearing the traditional shade of blue), but white pants with royal striping would look better.

That BYU set would be so much better if they would actually get the helmet logo to be Royal Blue. Having the 2 different blues nearly botched the whole thing.

The logo's royal blue, but chromified. I'm a little more lenient than many when it comes to chrome, so long as it remains minimal as it was here with BYU.

Oklahoma State:

13-W-B-W.jpg

Good. Finally Oklahoma State isn't going at least 2 parts black, but this picture sure makes the jerseys gray. Oklahoma State still has gray helmets/jerseys/pants, right? I love the shade they use, as it so excellently compliments the orange and black.

TAMU's uniform overall is pretty good, but man that helmet is a thing of beauty

I have to agree. As much as chrome and two tone and gradients are overdone, they were going for "icy" and those mofos are ICY. Love em. Rest of the uniform not so much. The Texas is whack. I like the idea but not the execution.

When are they going to update the midfield logo for illinois

I'm not sure. Hopefully next season. The turf would have to be replaced. It annoys me. I have no idea why you would install a permanent logo when you know you're going to have a new logo the next year.

As bad as Texas A&M looks, Miss. State looks awesome and I wish they would stick with this look:

8.JPG

At this point, that's the go-to big home game uniform. I only expect to see the regular maroons unis on homecoming. Something similar to this will probably be the univeled as the new regular unis this offseason.

Also, I think one thing is clear: white jerseys with silver accents do not work. Mississippi State got beat bad wearing the snow bowl unis two years ago, and Texas A&M is getting smashed today.

Archived