College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Oregon Jerseys for Thursday Night

Byy9IUiIgAALMwf.jpgByy9J5nIMAEIu1k.jpgByy9JG0IgAA9hJg.jpg

That could be my favorite Oregon look yet. Wow. Surprisingly great job.

Your favourite Oregon look? I'm assuming your home town is Calgary, ON and your first name is Bret. There's no other logical explanation for such a statement.

I absolutely hate how Oregon ignores their school colors. Not just in this one, but most of their uniforms. It's a great color scheme and besides that. it's their school colors. USE THEM!

That's also the reason I hate most black uniforms when BFBS is in play.

I also hate bfbs but Oregons an exception for me. It's been their thing for so long that it's basically a school color now along with grey.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your favourite Oregon look? I'm assuming your home town is Calgary, ON and your first name is Bret. There's no other logical explanation for such a statement.

I absolutely hate how Oregon ignores their school colors. Not just in this one, but most of their uniforms. It's a great color scheme and besides that. it's their school colors. USE THEM!

That's also the reason I hate most black uniforms when BFBS is in play.

I also hate bfbs but Oregons an exception for me. It's been their thing for so long that it's basically a school color now along with grey.

Is this just an Oregon thing or can other schools be grandfathered/given exceptions? Why not every school that's added black then or was there a statute of limitations to adhere to? Maybe we just go with very early adopters? Hawaii adopted black into their color scheme pretty early on so personally I'd add them. Northwestern did too (or at least brought it back). Kentucky had black trim in the early 90's too.

my favorite Air Force Helmet fZCQlIY.jpg

That was a masterpiece.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

It looks like Air Force will be wearing these this weekend against Navy.

By37oNGIMAAWUH7.jpg

By37oNjIQAA0RtZ.jpg

That's a shame. Those suck. Air force wore some great looking reflective decals last week against Boise and their terrible orange chrome helmets.

20140927_ajw_ac4_386.JPG.0_standard_730.

20140927_ajw_ac4_483.JPG.0.jpg

Shoulda just made the whole Helmet Blue

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Didn't the ducks switched from fly wire this year

Not entirely.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

What I love is how they embraced the Breast Cancer look. In the past they have used a lot of pink BUT still tried to keep their school colors too which didn't work. This time they went all in and it looks great. Sure it's not their school colors but it works for a one time deal. Better than most.

Penn State's original colors were black and pink. If they weren't so iconic in their navy/white look, I'd suggest they adopt these Oregon jerseys full time.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

10629786_941375452552448_539446447329556

In celebration of the 25th anniversary of former quarterback Andre Ware winning the Heisman Trophy, the Cougars will wear uniforms designed from the 1989 season. The 2014 Cougars meet Tulane on Saturday, Nov. 8, inside TDECU Stadium.

No word on the helmets yet, but I would bet that they will be the older gloss red shells with the decal seen below.

houstonglossredhelmet_zpsbc53004b.jpg

IMG_1891_zps67a39f27.jpg

image_zps03172234.jpg

Nailed it. B)

Archived