College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

It was fortunate the Ducks were doing the whole pink-breast cancer thing last night.

thumbnail_2_11f352_v2.jpg

Because Tony Washington looked like a total boob when he handed the game to Arizona.

I'm pretty sick and tired of these b.s. "celebration penalties"...

NCAA rule 9-2-1d, "bowing at the waist after a good play" is one of eight gestures specifically listed as prohibited.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fortunate the Ducks were doing the whole pink-breast cancer thing last night.

thumbnail_2_11f352_v2.jpg

Because Tony Washington looked like a total boob when he handed the game to Arizona.

I'm pretty sick and tired of these b.s. "celebration penalties"...

How about players not doing contrived or rehearsed celebrations? That's one way to cut down on those penalties.

The part where he was clearly yelling at the Arizona sideline and taunting them before bowing couldn't have helped his case either. It really wasn't what I'd describe as petty.

Don't be a selfish dick, show some class, and you'll be fine.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

From what I heard, Louisville could be wearing black-white-black against Syracuse.

Terrible, just terrible.

Nothing looks worse than taking a blackout helmet and paints then pairing it with the normal white jersey, especially when the white has zero black elements (yes ul has black trim etc.) ASU is doing the same this weekend but has zero black on their white jerseys.

From what I heard, Louisville could be wearing black-white-black against Syracuse.

Terrible, just terrible.

Nothing looks worse than taking a blackout helmet and paints then pairing it with the normal white jersey, especially when the white has zero black elements (yes ul has black trim etc.) ASU is doing the same this weekend but has zero black on their white jerseys.

Just checked, black-white-white for Louisville.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Louisville vs Syracuse is a cess pool of bad metallic helmets. My eyes can't take it.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Terrible, just terrible.

Just checked, black-white-white for Louisville.

UL%2Bvs%2BSyracuse.JPG

spacer.png

BYU's unis tonight are among the best in all of college football.

Eh, i wouldnt go that far, but they are decent, would be better without the white-blue-blue color balance (i think white pants would be better)

I do like how the chromed navy-blue accents on the helmet look like the shade of royal on the jerseys when they catch the light. if that was intentional, it was a good use of chrome

sadly, most teams don't take in to account the way chrome shows up under the lights or on tv, and the result is a mess of mismatching colors. Kentucky, Syracuse, and FSU (facemasks) are huge offenders here... my mom was telling me she thought syracuse's helmets looked pink the other night when they were wearing grey (either way that uniform was a complete joke)

Utah state looks pretty good-- but somehow the nike sweatbox effect gets even worse on grey unifoms

Archived