College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ole Miss has a very nice look, but I feel like they need to throw on some red accents on those jerseys. They use navy and red kind of interchangeably as a primary (i know navy's the primary but they use a lot of red) and it just looks a bit devoid without it.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Small change for OU. Their matte green helmets now have two thick white stripes, which makes it a direct inverse of their white helmet. Also on both helmets the stripes stop at the ridge on the back of the helmet.

The past few years it's been a single skinny white stripe. The new treatment is an upgrade over this

fbc-ohiou-12-23-art-g8uq8n8q-1beau-blank

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm not sure if it's their normal navy helmet, but the finish on ole miss's helmets looks really nice. Looks shinier than a normal paint job but not really chromed? I could be wrong

Just the normal metallic finish.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The gray jerseys would actually fit with the chrome helmet for Kentucky. The black ones, not so much.

Nothing fits with a chrome helmet. The Cats are going to look like fools tonight!

They have black helmets too I believe. Why not wear those for this black out game?

We do not have black helmets...there was a photoshopped image swirling around the internet two years ago, thankfully it was fake.

spacer.png

I wasn't talking about the one from two years ago. I was talking about this ugly thing.

Stoops said they probably won't wear them this year, not that they definitely wouldn't. they exist, or at least a prototype does and a mass order is only a phone call away.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/1/stoops-says-the-team-probably-wont-use-the-black-helmets-this-season/

GreyJerseys-500x666.jpg

I wasn't talking about the one from two years ago. I was talking about this ugly thing.

Stoops said they probably won't wear them this year, not that they definitely wouldn't. they exist, or at least a prototype does and a mass order is only a phone call away.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/1/stoops-says-the-team-probably-wont-use-the-black-helmets-this-season/

GreyJerseys-500x666.jpg

Yeah, I've seen those before and that is why I responded no. That is also the same helmet that Joker Phillips tweeted about, as he said the team was adding black helmets in 2013, thankfully, they did not and he was not around. Personally, I would prefer to have the black helmet compared to this chrome trash!

spacer.png

Archived