College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Boise State would put the horsehead logo on both sides and used normal colors with a white facemask it'd be a great helmet and that is what they should wear every single game. But instead we get chromeassymetricalrecoloredlogo bullcrap.

I wouldn't hate it if the NCAA instituted an NFL-like one helmet rule. Force these teams to think about if they can stomach some of these obnoxious helmets for an entire season.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I wish Arizona a New Year of squalor and filth for wearing red jerseys against Boise's orange pants. The Broncos look pretty nice but Arizona didn't quite come to the table. Yuck.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Some of these uniform cuts totally suck. Bo Wallace's shoulder pads are almost fully exposed. Ridiculous.

That's not the cut. He pulls the cuffs over the shoulder pad to look "kewl." I thought that trend had died out mostly.

It's not to look "kewl." It's so he can throw easier and it doesn't restrict movement. Jared Goff at Cal does it too.

Jared+Goff+California+v+USC+pnirRw5FuJnl

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

If Boise State would put the horsehead logo on both sides and used normal colors with a white facemask it'd be a great helmet and that is what they should wear every single game. But instead we get chromeassymetricalrecoloredlogo bullcrap.

I wouldn't hate it if the NCAA instituted an NFL-like one helmet rule. Force these teams to think about if they can stomach some of these obnoxious helmets for an entire season.

I'd be in favor of that as well. I've had enough of the stupid ugly chromeified, oversized logo, or the other nonsense that basically every other team likes to put out. It needs to stop.

Some of these uniform cuts totally suck. Bo Wallace's shoulder pads are almost fully exposed. Ridiculous.

That's not the cut. He pulls the cuffs over the shoulder pad to look "kewl." I thought that trend had died out mostly.

It's not to look "kewl." It's so he can throw easier and it doesn't restrict movement. Jared Goff at Cal does it too.

Thanks...I appreciate the explanation. I can't believe that that's allowed...even most adult D hockey leagues require players to cover up protective equipment like elbow pads and shin guards - with a jersey or socks, whatever the case may be.

Thanks...I appreciate the explanation. I can't believe that that's allowed...even most adult D hockey leagues require players to cover up protective equipment like elbow pads and shin guards - with a jersey or socks, whatever the case may be.

I was under the impression all the pads had to be covered by the jersey. It must be something that the NFL watches much closer.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Can someone explain what the difference between Mississippi State's regular uniforms and their 100 year uniforms is?

Regular uniforms have a thick shoulder stripe similar to A&M. 100 yr unis have sleeve stripes.

Yeah, just check out this guys uni tracker. Basically the regulars have the ribbon stripe on the shoulders like A&M and the DWS have Bills-like stripes on them - except with black and maroon.

I'd be in favor of that as well. I've had enough of the stupid ugly chromeified, oversized logo, or the other nonsense that basically every other team likes to put out. It needs to stop.

Then we wouldn't have much to talk about on a daily basis...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived