Super Bowl XLVIII

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broncos will be wearing their home orange. #confirmed.

The local radio show said that they made the decision yesterday, so apparently they could have gone with any uniform.

Please don't use hashtags where they don't belong.

Of course the Broncos could wear whatever uniform combo they wanted, they are the designated home team.

Go A's!

The local radio show said that they made the decision yesterday, so apparently they could have gone with any uniform.

Please don't use hashtags where they don't belong.

Of course the Broncos could wear whatever uniform combo they wanted, they are the designated home team.

they just couldn't wear the navy jerseys unless they got permission from the NFL, which they wouldn't for the super bowl

Because local radio always gets things right. I doubt they have any choice but to wear orange unless they have some alt pants that match the navy panels that nnbody has seen. Ultimately they can petition the league which would be denied.

Because local radio always gets things right. I doubt they have any choice but to wear orange unless they have some alt pants that match the navy panels that nnbody has seen. Ultimately they can petition the league which would be denied.

They could've worn their white jerseys if they'd wanted. Just like the Steelers in Super Bowl XL.

A little logo humor from Stephen Colbert last night. He said this year's Super Bowl will be between the Seattle Sad Birds and the Denver Horse Ghosts after Denver defeated the New England Face Kites in the AFC Championship Game. I enjoyed it.

A little logo humor from Stephen Colbert last night. He said this year's Super Bowl will be between the Seattle Sad Birds and the Denver Horse Ghosts after Denver defeated the New England Face Kites in the AFC Championship Game. I enjoyed it.

The Broncos are modeled after a "ghost horse"

Archived