Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOD DAMNIT DUCKS!!! No intensity tonight. Just pathetic. I know Getz and Selanne aren't playing, but for god's sake!

now why i did expect this series to go 7, the last two games have been a lot of :censored: calls. not to mention the intentional injury to Robidas. Dallas is getting away with alot of dirty :censored:. i do think the ducks should take care of home ice and get a better officiating crew in the next series.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

GOD DAMNIT DUCKS!!! No intensity tonight. Just pathetic. I know Getz and Selanne aren't playing, but for god's sake!

Come on, Ducks. With the egg that the Kings have laid thus far, you're the best chance to knock off Cardinal Nation West. Don't blow it.

The Blackhawks?

now why i did expect this series to go 7, the last two games have been a lot of :censored: calls. not to mention the intentional injury to Robidas. Dallas is getting away with alot of dirty :censored:. i do think the ducks should take care of home ice and get a better officiating crew in the next series.

This :censored: again? Let it go.

newsig.jpg

This :censored: again? Let it go.

How about no. Just telling it how it is.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Anyone who said Pittsburgh would roll all over the Blue Jackets are ignorant and must not watch the sport. This team has fought all season long just like they did tonight, and no matter how bad it seems it might get, don't count them out. Makes it that much sweeter to make this series interesting against Pittsburgh.

And all is right in the world and the Hawks will even things out against Blues, before eventually beating them.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

McCarthy is dead.

McCarthy got what he wanted and then some. Hope he didn't leave early.

He's passed-out after undergoing the boner of a lifetime during the goal sequence.

I feel he's gonna wake up in a "Hangover"-esque situation 24 hours from now under a car.

Wherever he is, I'm guessing he's pretty happy.

BB52Big.jpg

Come on, Ducks. With the egg that the Kings have laid thus far, you're the best chance to knock off Cardinal Nation West. Don't blow it.

The Blackhawks?

Stop talking about hockey.

Archived