Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Robidas. No Selanne. No Getzlaf. Tonight's top line for Anaheim is Corey Perry, Rickard Rakell, and Emerson Etem. This will be interesting.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The Duck Tales theme was played during a timeout at the AAC.

Because nobody else thought up the Disney Ducks joke before. That's so clever and witty.

I ain't even mad.

What if the guy running the PA system really likes Duck Tales? If he wanted a swipe at Anaheim, he could have played this:

The tv cartoon intro is one thing, but ever since they played it at the throwback game this season I've been wanting the old intro the Mighty Ducks used to use, where the Ducks are flying across the continent and besmirching the other teams (including changing the Hollywood sign to "Ducks")

Because nobody else thought up the Disney Ducks joke before. That's so clever and witty.

I ain't even mad.

They also did the Duck Hunt gag a few times. Again, nothing new.

---

Columbus got to the 3-1 deficit, so that obviously means we're going back to Pittsburgh tied after a 4-3 Jackets win, right? (Hopefully.)

I ain't even mad.

---

Columbus got to the 3-1 deficit, so that obviously means we're going back to Pittsburgh tied after a 4-3 Jackets win, right? (Hopefully.)

That's how it's been happening all playoffs.

So that means it won't happen to a team I'm cheering for <_<

I ain't even mad.

---

Would there be any sort of duck reference (whether it be a tv show, movie, video game, etc.) that wouldn't make you roll your eyes?

I ain't even mad.

---

Would there be any sort of duck reference (whether it be a tv show, movie, video game, etc.) that wouldn't make you roll your eyes?

At this point? Eh, probably not. They've almost all been done. Mighty Ducks, Bombay, Conway, Goldberg, Flying V, Disney, Duck Tales, Duck Hunt, etc. They've all been done and I've heard them all more than once.

If someone can come up with a new or original duck reference/joke, then good on ya. But I haven't heard any lately.

If someone can come up with a new or original duck reference/joke, then good on ya. But I haven't heard any lately.

dcykQXF.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like that the Beej are vomiting shots on goal. I wish the Blackhawks were as relentless.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

At last, the Jackets' strategy of dumping the puck behind the Pittsburgh goal paid off. Fleury finally gave in and tried to get the puck out of there himself, but Columbus was quick and Fleury couldn't get back in time to contest Dubinsky's shot.

Great work, Beej!

25yzwqg.png

Archived