2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The safest bet in sports- anytime Buffalo plays a prove-it, step up, big boy game past Halloween- bet the house on the opponent.

Believe me, you can't lose. The Bills ALWAYS fold in these games.

These last 2 games, Titans 2012, Jets/Cowboys 2011, Dolphins/Pats 2008, Browns 2007, Titans 2006, Steelers 2004, Patriots 2002, Bucs 2000.

And no, even if the Bills by the grace of god somehow trip up GB/DEN/NE, it wouldn't count.

At this point, the best Buffalo can do- just get to 7 wins and at least avoid 10 losses.

Long live the Same Old Bills. We haven't won a prove-it game since.... honestly, November 1999.

Have more concern for 21 consecutive offensive drives without a TD.

Because what he worries about has so much effect on the team's performance

PvO6ZWJ.png

Whatver admiral should still get the belt, even if only for an hour then it can be mod edited.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So, the Rams:

Have wins over Denver/SF/Seattle

Nearly came back from 27 down against the Eagles

Blew a 21-0 lead against Dallas

Got outscored 68-13 against the Vikings/Chiefs

Why do I feel like they're gonna beat the Chargers and lose to the Raiders?

Your first place 4-6 Atlanta Falcons!

Be careful. Fame can fall. Fast.

It was nowhere close to a perfect game by the Panthers. In fact, it was 5 zip codes from it. But for the first time in a year, I saw that spark that last year's 12-4 team had. An aggressive defense, and a high flying offense. Albeit, it was near the end of the 3rd Quarter, but it was enough to get the lead. The defense lets up a field goal, all too expected, but the offense had enough time and space to get down the field to get a winning score.

And missed field goal. Of course.

This team was never meant to make the playoffs, but geez, they have had every opportunity to have at least a 2 game lead on the division.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived