2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rams are a good football team, don't let the 4-6 record fool you. Consistency, discipline, avoiding injuries, and avoiding second half meltdowns, are the only things keeping this football team from having a winning record and being a contender for the top spot in the NFC West.

Eagles about to go down 31-3 to the packers only mid way in to the 2nd.

If the eagles have those white pants with them, they may want to consider changing at halftime - of course by then it could legitimately be 45-3.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If the eagles have those white pants with them, they may want to consider changing at halftime - of course by then it could legitimately be 45-3.

I thought this game would be a lot closer. I figured the Packers would be able to score points but I didn't think they'd be able to shut down the Eagles offense like this.

BB52Big.jpg

I thought this game would be a lot closer. I figured the Packers would be able to score points but I didn't think they'd be able to shut down the Eagles offense like this.

They're just in a different class. The eagles have a good record, and the cardinals have a better record, but neither of those teams can compete with Aaron Rogers and the packers right now. They're just on a different level.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

With the offense It's not like you can say "Sanchez sucks", or McCoy sucks, or the receivers suck, or the line (well their backup guy has given up a couple sacks but that's not the difference) - they're just being beaten by a much better team.

The defense backs are looking horrible, but that's probably as much credit to rogers as it is knock against them.

Definitely was NOT expecting a blowout today... especially not when the Packers came into the game 1-2 against teams that might actually make the playoffs. You expect Rodgers to be Rodgers, but this is turning out to be one hell of a defense; and against the Eagles, who aren't exactly a terrible team.

EDIT: HOLY S~~T... back to back 50 point games?!?!

Archived