Uniforms that frustrate and anger you

ThePeam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like how the sleeves and socks are colored in reverse. The sleeves should be yellow trimmed in navy. The uniform as it stands just looks so unbalanced...

Gabriel+Landeskog+Nashville+Predators+v+

This would fix it...

Predators02_zpsrophdcls.png

Would it be unpopular to say I hate these? What a piping mess...

I don't like how the sleeves and socks are colored in reverse. The sleeves should be yellow trimmed in navy. The uniform as it stands just looks so unbalanced...

Gabriel+Landeskog+Nashville+Predators+v+

This would fix it...

Predators02_zpsrophdcls.png

Would it be unpopular to say I hate these? What a piping mess...

take out the piping, and for me, they become one of the best jerseys in the NHL.

Even though the home jersey should be blue, and have more silver.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Why they reversed the colours on the socks I'll never know... I guess they wanted more yellow on the roads but didn't want to change the jerseys themselves. They also added a yellow stripe to the pants when the change was made.

Agree on the Falcons - already looks dated, and pants stripe is just silly. keep the log and fonts, but:

1. Red helmet

2. Black home, Red alt. Get rid of unesary tri-color sleeves and most of the piping. Make it cleaner (would help NE too).

3. White away jersey with red letters, black trim.

4. White pants with clean and simple red and back stripes. Red pants with clear white and black stripes for most road games. Maybe gray/silver if you need a third option.

5. Red and black top socks.

I hate this hat:

Mark+Trumbo+Arizona+Diamondbacks+Trainin

Especially since this one is infinitely better:

img24565739.jpg

It's always bothered me when a team uses the first letter of its nickname as a logo. I think it's completely different if it's a situation like the A's or Orioles (when they go with the O's logo.)

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

The Warriors. The logo is so close to being perfect, but the struts on the Bay Bridge thin out waaaay too much at the top, the circle is thicker at the bottom for some perplexing reason, and the copperplate typeface looks cheap.

838px-Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png

kGFTWyb.png

While I'm at it, the OKC Thunder logo bothers me because I thought it was supposed to be temporary. The Detroit Tigers away uniform would be nice if not for the two outline strokes (what's the technical term?) around the DETROIT typeface. There are way more that just aren't coming to mind at the moment...

kGFTWyb.png

The Warriors. The logo is so close to being perfect, but the struts on the Bay Bridge thin out waaaay too much at the top, the circle is thicker at the bottom for some perplexing reason, and the copperplate typeface looks cheap.

Don't worry. In 3 years the team will have a new logo when they become the San Francisco Warriors. This logo was created at the tail end of the awful Chris Cohan ownership. It's still not a bad logo mind you but now that Joe Lacob & Peter Guber own the team I'm sure they have plans for a new logo. Plus the new span of the Bay Bridge that's depicted in the current logo is on the Oakland side.

Thanks. Now I'll never be able to unsee that.

The stripe, that is.

spacer.png

Yeah, what's up with that uneven circle??

Yeah, what's up with that uneven circle??

Neither circle is "uneven." They're just not concentric. Either way, it is annoying.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived