College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Northwestern wearing the gothic uniforms this weekend

CQW6ETKWUAUXXnb.jpg

Rutgers with a new black helmet

Is UA trying to get on the fast track of matching Adidas and their alternate garbage? Come on UA...you're better than this!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look it I'm old school as the day is long but I appreciate these OSU threads for two reasons.

One black is part of their color scheme even if just marginally.

Secondarily any combo of red and black is going to work. Only Louisville has an awful black/red wardrobe and that's strictly tied to their supplier.

Go Bucks!

By that logic, you'd be okay with Louisville having yellow jerseys?

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

As to when Adidas had a decent set, how about the A&M unis during the Jerrod Johnson Era:

I was going to say you left out the best part of that uni set. But then I realized why: I can't find a pic of the gray pants anywhere.

On a related note, I used to hate those pants that came the year after that. I always joked that someone was drunk when they apnted the stripes on the pants. But nowadays, that look is tame compared to many teams.

ku_fbc_am_06_t460.jpg

Are you talking about these gray pants?

mike_goodson_crop_340x234.jpg

I believe that was the only game they wore the grey pants. It was a great look

Yeep, that's them. Can't believe you found a photo.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

According to a story on the Oregonian, Oregon may or may not be wearing their UCC decal since they ordered them from a company on the East Coast that may be affected by Hurricane Joaquin. I'm not sure why they went with someone on the East Coast when there's plenty of West Coast (even Oregon-based) companies that could create a simple decal in such a short time.

Northwestern wearing the gothic uniforms this weekend

CQW6ETKWUAUXXnb.jpg

Is UA trying to get on the fast track of matching Adidas and their alternate garbage? Come on UA...you're better than this!

College football these years...

gouge-eyes-250x375.jpg

Just saw the Ohio State black uniform. Not impressed.

This is no different than the 49ers mess.

Agreed. And if what another poster stated before is correct there will be more Nike teams doing this as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

CQWwBe_W8AEh-k5.jpg

I really like this helmet, but not tucking the decal underneath the front bumper is just laziness and looks terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

DSaline97 beat me to it, but

CQWjgoBUkAADl4S.jpg

I forgot it was Pinktober already

Wow this looks awesome!

I really like it.

I think you're hopelessly optimistic...which I don't blame you for when it's your own team.

I think it looks like trash. It would looks five times better if there was no pink, and ten times better if there was not pink or grey. Boise State, your colors are BLUE and ORANGE. Not BLUE, ORANGE, GREY, and BLACK.

Meh i'll accept it.

I'll accept BLUE, ORANGE, and SILVER. I think silver fits well as an accent color, and if it was to stay as an accent color.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived