76ers new logo(s) and uniforms

ScubaSteve

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Via CEO Scott O'Neill's Twitter today

"I am not saying we r doing sleeves but I have warmed up to them over the last couple of years as alternates." Also goes on to say he will pick up the finalized jerseys from the NBA office today.

So I get the impression that this first set won't include a sleeved alternate. But maybe down the road, we will see one in that new navy color on the style sheet?

Phila76ers_zpswimuum4b.jpg

This is what they should've done.

This looks great. Is there any way to eliminate the white outline, so that the ball outline is the same as the inside of the roundel?

Phila76ers2_zpsenjw7q9v.jpg

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Me too. Although I'd like to see 13 stars to represent the 13 colonies. 7 on one side, 6 on the other. You could align the stars evenly by having a logo at the bottom of the shorts in place of what would be the 14th star.

I feel like this idea is a bit genius.

Mitchell-and-Ness-Philadelphia-76ers-3-A

Looking like this so far

I'm excited to see what appears to be trim very similar to this, but why did they choose to go with the all white font? That's the one disappointment. Look how good the red with white outline looks! Why not just make these exact uniforms the uniforms.

That being said, it's looking like these uni's will be a significant upgrade to their current set.

90758391980.gif

Archived