NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/1/2017 at 0:32 PM, Gothamite said:

Jags, yes.  That's the best one of the bunch.  The others, no.

Oh I disagree.  I think several of them are good looks, and could be the basis of redesigns for the teams, or (if allowed), an alt helmet for an alt uniform.

Not saying all of these are better than what the teams are wearing now, but would at least make for good alts (if allowed.)

Falcons

Ravens

Panthers

Jags (obv)

Chargers

Rams

Dolphins

Saints

Raiders

Eagles (this is so close to what I actually want them to wear, just need the wing to be solid green)

Steelers

Seahawks

Titans

Washington

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 minutes ago, Esco said:

Are these helmets going to make the field?

Nah.  Just for collectors. One-helmet rule, plus Riddell had an "ice" collection that never made the field either.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This might belong in Unpopular Opinions, but I didn't mind the toilet bowl collar on a few teams... the Cinci road unis worked well because it cut off in line with the point where the black yolk met the white mesh... it also worked on all three Titans unis (same reason as Cinci) & Broncos unis (underrated! complimented the spiked side panels - the full collar they just ditched was terrible) and the Rams color rush jersey (complimented the sleeve horns).

Archived