new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry...this is already being covered - check out "new kits for 07/08 season "...I like it thoguh - nice to see the "don;t tread on me" being introduced to the kit...

Oops... That's what I get for being lazy and not following threads of over 15 pages. I guess at the very least this new topic will catch the eye of the more casual sports uniform enthusiast who wouldn't otherwise brave a long thread on soccer kits. Or maybe I'm just justifying myself... oh well...

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Personally, I think the USA kit warrants its own thread, especially when we're still awaiting a dark kit, and, perhaps, another alternate.

That being said...I'll pass judgment on these until I see them in action next week vs. Mexico. Right now, I'm not a fan, but I'll give them a chance (the US kits, not Mexico).

Like many others, I am also underwhelmed by this. It is clearly inferior to the old kits upon my first impression. The "Don't Tread On Me" is cool, but it's completely useless since it's on the inside of the collar and no one would see it if it's being worn.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Like many others, I am also underwhelmed by this. It is clearly inferior to the old kits upon my first impression. The "Don't Tread On Me" is cool, but it's completely useless since it's on the inside of the collar and no one would see it if it's being worn.

Exactly....what's the point of putting it on the jersey if you're gonna put it inside the collar? You don't put such a cool slogan on the inside of a jersey. It might as well say "Don't Tread on Me...Machine Wash Warm."

Here is the new Portugal home shirt for 08/09:

l_58d18568b2ed1366defee9f0b9028b1c.jpg

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I know FC Dallas new home kits were posted but here is the away kit.

62.jpg

and another pic of the home kits

63.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

You have to be kidding. Seriously?

MLS, get your crap together, and keep Chivas and now Dallas from doing this kind of crap.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived