Unpopular Opinions

On 2/25/2017 at 6:40 AM, Ben in LA said:

I'm going to miss Tal's Hill.

Same. I thought it was such a cool quirk. I remember I loved playing at Enron in video games when that stadium first opened.

On 2/25/2017 at 10:28 AM, slikye1 said:

suns1_3.jpg

I like the volt on the current hawks' set.

I honestly don't mind it other than the fact the numbers shouldn't be volt on the white jersey.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, VikWings said:

Same. I thought it was such a cool quirk. I remember I loved playing at Enron in video games when that stadium first opened.

I honestly don't mind it other than the fact the numbers shouldn't be volt on the white jersey.

Hawks identity is hated on constantly. I feel like its a good refresh. Both the away and Alt jerseys are my favorite non-traditional jerseys in the league right now. My only complaints are the bat-winged Alt logo and i'd agree about the volt numbers on white. Overall its a pretty fun and fresh identity for the league.

• Like 6

ATL

2 hours ago, mike2sana said:

Hawks identity is hated on constantly. I feel like its a good refresh. Both the away and Alt jerseys are my favorite non-traditional jerseys in the league right now. My only complaints are the bat-winged Alt logo and i'd agree about the volt numbers on white. Overall its a pretty fun and fresh identity for the league.

I hate the mix-and-match that they sometimes do, but when the jersey and shorts match, the Hawks look decent. I like their red alt.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

I actually liked the Robo Penguin NHL unis

5y7n0ki3uf3ws6j7b1f2.png

Were they going for a "Dark Side of the Moon" effect with the striping around the logo? Whatever it is, it's hypnotic...and starting to grow on me a bit.

On 2017/3/1 at 0:03 AM, VikWings said:

Yes, definitely too hard to read...

• Like 1

The Steve Nash set was the Suns' worst, with the needless abbreviation and the random grey. Their current set is their second-worst. Literally everything they wore prior to 2000 was good...

...although their main roads should be orange, not purple. Our sun is not purple. It just so happens that their sets with purple roads were designed better than those that included orange roads or alts.

2 hours ago, Ark said:

I love this

2-ap860112039.jpg

But hate this

a44ca97a0f234a2dc6d88aaa4cafb2a1.jpg

NFL uniforms were just better back in the day

Yeah, they were definitely more aesthetically pleasing before the emphasis on making everything as tight as possible.