College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the heck does Adidas continue to have UCLA wear chode stripes. I know it's because of that TechFit garbage or whatever, but it's become a joke. Adidas has become the worst manufacturer out there for uniforms (at best tied with Russel, which is the same as last on the scale). If Nike can give decent stripes to LSU, there's no excuse for the 3 stripe.

What's annoying is the new adidas practice jersey has the three stripes going completely around the shoulder. Why can't they fix UCLA?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

18613_10152245325280249_1048150996_n.jpg

These will be worn this weekend vs Arizona

Because nothing says collegiate athletics like Downtown Las Angeles.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Because nothing says collegiate athletics like Downtown Las Angeles.

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be Pasadena, and while UCLA hasn't been relevant for a long while, few cities can boast the history that Pasadena does.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That's not what Texas told me.

I just don't think they look good? I don't see why you have to say I don't like the state of Texas or it doesn't like me?

I just got off the phone with Texas, and it called you a dick.

Its words, not mine! Just thought you should know Texas is pretty upset with you and talking behind your back.

EDIT: I'm done.

You're a really being a dick.

Haha, the butthurt is strong for the burnt orange bunch this fall

In all seriousness, there does seem to be a trend for the major colleges in Texas to link themselves to state pride. Texans are a very proud bunch so whenever any of the state's school do well, people get behind them. The perfect storm (too soon?) happens when UT is up in that they are just known as Texas so even the casual sports fan will claim them as their team because they are named Texas. This leaves A&M and now Tech trying to brand themselves as the school for the state to throw their support behind. Granted, there never will be a single team that over 90% of the state supports a la LSU in Louisiana as Texas is way too big for all the site pride land on one school no matter how many lone star flags and state outlines are slapped on uniforms

Texas A&M is never going to get beyond A&M status. Texans see all that BS in College Station and back away saying nooooo thanks.

FsQiF2W.png

Thought i would lighten the mood in here with this video showing us how the duck's really go their new storm trooper look. And yes when they say storm la the use actual storms and storm troopers...

!

EDIT tried to actually post the video but i dont know how.

You might need to put the Kool-Aid down, I think you've had enough.

That video has no usable info for this particular thread: The only jersey the show, they aren't wearing and we've heard for weeks that they were planning a white out for the USC game.

I actually enjoyed the video, it made me laugh and smile

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Texas A&M is never going to get beyond A&M status. Texans see all that BS in College Station and back away saying nooooo thanks.

And by "BS" you mean actually winning games? ;)

I believe the rest of the Texas schools are just jealous because the Aggies are now in a "Real" conference.

spacer.png

I believe the rest of the Texas schools are just jealous because the Aggies are now in a "Real" conference.

yeah beating Arkansas (BAD) , SMU, Ole Miss, Auburn (BAD), South Carolina State (FCS), and Louisiana Tech really are BIG wins to be proud of huh? *sarcasm*

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Kentucky fans don't get to brag about the conference unless they actually contribute something in football besides being an annual automatic win for the good teams.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived