2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do go authentic, get your own name on it. (Of course, I only have one authentic Bucs jersey left...just my luck my last name also happens to be the same as the franchise's all-time leading tackler. ;) )

Also...what in the world convinced you to get a Talib jersey, let alone three??? Heh..at any rate, see if you can find a shop that will re-letter the NOB for you if you wanna keep them.

Well, not to get off topic, but to defend myself on Aqib Talib...Barber was rumored to retire any day and there was this young first round pick who was on his way to the Pro Bowl...then got injury and violence prone after I got them...and I'm not related to a famous Nole either :)

KISSwall09.jpg

Good. That was a dumb facemask anyway.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

RIP Florida football uniforms. Bucs don't have enough juice to save you.

1009833_10151705072603666_1357826929_n.j

Sure, the helmet is a nightmare above all else, but...

I hate that pants stripe, I hate the black socks against the black pants, and I hate the cheesy monochrome.

The jersey is... not completely horrible, I guess.

Stick that jersey with the white pants and make the helmets completely black and you have a decent modern look. Heck, all of the jersey/pants combinations are tolerable aside from the monochrome black.

That helmet though....it's a giant beacon of incompetent design that draws your eyes away from everything else.

Archived