And you thought Nike and Adidas were making awful uniforms!

dhamen0420

Im the guy with the red shoes in the pics above. We are a semi pro team out of Troy and yes, everything you see me wearing I purchased myself. The team we are playing is a paid professional team out of Rochester. We did them a favor by traveling 8 hours that day to play them. Not only do we never play inside, we definitely dont play on that rolled out carpet crap they had. I brought basketball shoes with me and decided to go with the only other pair of shoes I had. I love it how people from afar are so quick to criticize the color of someones shoes or how crappy a team looks on probably the worst website and forum I have ever seen on the internet when the closest that they come to a pro football game is jerking off to the thought of what Ben Roethlisberger is going wear this season. So yeah, I said F it, red shoes. Tell me the last time you got paid to play a sport. Dont worry about responding, I wont be back to this website for any season.

For the record, I wasn't making fun of you or the red shows even. Just a slightly amusing observation of a scenario that even you have to admit looks funny from an outsiders perspective.

P.s. I would never jack off to what roethlisberer is gonna wear. There are far better looking players than that. Doi.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Tell me the last time you got paid to play a sport.

I get paid to officiate sports, including semi-pro football.

But some days, I don't get paid enough to be a babysitter for :censored:s.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Tell me the last time you got paid to play a sport. Dont worry about responding, I wont be back to this website for any season.

Sir, relax. Semi-pro football isn't really "living the dream." I'm a freelance graphic designer who makes real estate brochures . . . I don't go around pretending I get paid to "make art for a living!" :P

But on a side note, I dress like a moron on my own. You *have* to wear that thing, so no one is really goofing on you . . . just the silly goose who made those jerseys.

Im the guy with the red shoes in the pics above. We are a semi pro team out of Troy and yes, everything you see me wearing I purchased myself. The team we are playing is a paid professional team out of Rochester. We did them a favor by traveling 8 hours that day to play them. Not only do we never play inside, we definitely dont play on that rolled out carpet crap they had. I brought basketball shoes with me and decided to go with the only other pair of shoes I had. I love it how people from afar are so quick to criticize the color of someones shoes or how crappy a team looks on probably the worst website and forum I have ever seen on the internet when the closest that they come to a pro football game is jerking off to the thought of what Ben Roethlisberger is going wear this season. So yeah, I said F it, red shoes. Tell me the last time you got paid to play a sport. Dont worry about responding, I wont be back to this website for any season.

13-gordo-granudo-no-i-cant-go-to-bed-mom-someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet.jpg

Also, you willingly purchased those uniforms?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Whoa...didn't see this coming. Just making a jersey observation and design no one has seen before.

If they are a semi-pro team, he is lucky to get $100 a game, not really what I consider professional sports. So I wouldn't be attacking anyone over the fact you are a "pro". I worked 2 years of indoor football, and although it was fun, it was far from "professional"!

How can he criticize this website for it's forum??? And if he hated it so much, how did he find it???

"Roll Along"

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

lilben777 beat me to it, those were some of the additional pics I was going to add.

Here is the Pittsburgh Steelers they played a few weeks ago. Fear of what Nike would do with a Steelers uniform???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also note that the game was a black vs black game. Luckily each team was highlighted with bright accent colors....LOL

If the steelers rolled that out, it wouldn't be Nike that would get the blame, the organization that passed the design would get the blame.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived