Photo

And you thought Nike and Adidas were making awful uniforms!

Worst Uniform Ever

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 TFI79

TFI79
  • Previewing
  • 1 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 08:53

Im the guy with the red shoes in the pics above. We are a semi pro team out of Troy and yes, everything you see me wearing I purchased myself. The team we are playing is a paid professional team out of Rochester. We did them a favor by traveling 8 hours that day to play them. Not only do we never play inside, we definitely dont play on that rolled out carpet crap they had. I brought basketball shoes with me and decided to go with the only other pair of shoes I had. I love it how people from afar are so quick to criticize the color of someones shoes or how crappy a team looks on probably the worst website and forum I have ever seen on the internet when the closest that they come to a pro football game is jerking off to the thought of what Ben Roethlisberger is going wear this season. So yeah, I said F it, red shoes. Tell me the last time you got paid to play a sport. Dont worry about responding, I wont be back to this website for any season.

#22 Lee.

Lee.
  • Personal sexual advisor to Mr. Jon Bon Jovi

• Moderators
  • 16,514 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 10:07

Well, you guys have been told.
In America, sometimes all it takes is a great idea, some abandoned property, a boombox & some booze. Then it's on, you guys.
-Karl Welzein
Stuff: Twitter | Tumblr
Hockey: Twitter | Tumblr

#23 RedRenesis

RedRenesis

• Members
  • 963 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 10:26

Well, it would certainly make things more interesting around here if we got that kind of interaction from the pro teams we criticize.

#24 Joshawaggie

Joshawaggie
  • Embracing the suck.

• Moderators
  • 9,202 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 12:00

For the record, I wasn't making fun of you or the red shows even. Just a slightly amusing observation of a scenario that even you have to admit looks funny from an outsiders perspective.

P.s. I would never jack off to what roethlisberer is gonna wear. There are far better looking players than that. Doi.
Posted Image @josh_j12 Posted Image
CFA- Fargo Bobcats

#25 tajmccall

tajmccall
  • I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude

• Members
  • 2,646 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 14:01

Ironically the red shoes are the least offensive thing about your entire aesthetic, sir.

#26 crlachepinochet

crlachepinochet
  • 4 8 15 16 23 42

• Members
  • 3,422 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 19:08

I thought the red shoes made the whole thing work. I was honestly disappointed when I realized that he was the only one with the red.

#27 Mings

Mings
  • Forever suspended.

• Members
  • 11,215 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 20:27

To clarify, I think Ben Roethlisberger is a jackoff, but not jackoffable.

Is that a word?

#28 slapshot

slapshot
  • Overweight Samurai

• Super Mod
  • 13,749 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 20:31

Tell me the last time you got paid to play a sport.

I get paid to officiate sports, including semi-pro football.

But some days, I don't get paid enough to be a babysitter for :censored:s.
CCSLC Post of the Day, June 12, 2013

So I'm bi.

So, you like the Canadiens AND the Maple Leafs?
:P

#29 MattMilone

MattMilone

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted April 27, 2013 - 21:10

Tell me the last time you got paid to play a sport. Dont worry about responding, I wont be back to this website for any season.

Sir, relax. Semi-pro football isn't really "living the dream." I'm a freelance graphic designer who makes real estate brochures . . . I don't go around pretending I get paid to "make art for a living!" :P

But on a side note, I dress like a moron on my own. You *have* to wear that thing, so no one is really goofing on you . . . just the silly goose who made those jerseys.

#30 pianoknight

pianoknight

• Members
  • 1,844 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 07:46

Im the guy with the red shoes in the pics above. We are a semi pro team out of Troy and yes, everything you see me wearing I purchased myself. The team we are playing is a paid professional team out of Rochester. We did them a favor by traveling 8 hours that day to play them. Not only do we never play inside, we definitely dont play on that rolled out carpet crap they had. I brought basketball shoes with me and decided to go with the only other pair of shoes I had. I love it how people from afar are so quick to criticize the color of someones shoes or how crappy a team looks on probably the worst website and forum I have ever seen on the internet when the closest that they come to a pro football game is jerking off to the thought of what Ben Roethlisberger is going wear this season. So yeah, I said F it, red shoes. Tell me the last time you got paid to play a sport. Dont worry about responding, I wont be back to this website for any season.

Posted Image

Also, you willingly purchased those uniforms?

5 National Titles. 9 Undefeated Seasons. 50 Bowl Appearances. 43 Conference Championships. 10 Division Titles.

uQegTQ6.png
3 Heisman Winners. 54 Consensus All-Americans. 28 Major Award Winners. 23 College Football Hall of Famers.

There is No Place Like Nebraska.

#31 powersurge

powersurge
  • well at least there's baseball

• Members
  • 3,648 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 09:27

To clarify, I think Ben Roethlisberger is a jackoff, but not jackoffable.

Is that a word?

It would be if he forced you into a small bathroom in the back of a bar.

#32 dhamen0420

dhamen0420

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 09:41

Whoa...didn't see this coming. Just making a jersey observation and design no one has seen before.

If they are a semi-pro team, he is lucky to get $100 a game, not really what I consider professional sports. So I wouldn't be attacking anyone over the fact you are a "pro". I worked 2 years of indoor football, and although it was fun, it was far from "professional"!

How can he criticize this website for it's forum??? And if he hated it so much, how did he find it???
"Roll Along"

#33 chuckymack

chuckymack
  • Designerd.

• Members
  • 2,059 posts

• Favourite Logos:Anything in Comic Sans.

Posted April 28, 2013 - 09:46

Dude Googled himself.
Sigs are for sissies.

#34 Chawls

Chawls
  • S-A-W-F-T. SAWFT!

• Members
  • 3,666 posts

• Favourite Logos:- New Orleans Saints Louisiana patch from 2006
      - Tampa Bay Rays sunburst logo
      - Lake Elsinore Storm cap logo
      - New Orleans Pelicans bird-de-lis logo
      - Minnesota United FC primary logo

Posted April 28, 2013 - 10:11

Posted Image

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

#35 Coast2CoastAM2006

Coast2CoastAM2006
  • The new mascot of the New York Mets

• Members
  • 7,299 posts

• Favourite Logos:Islanders Fisherman

Posted April 28, 2013 - 10:16

lilben777 beat me to it, those were some of the additional pics I was going to add.

Here is the Pittsburgh Steelers they played a few weeks ago. Fear of what Nike would do with a Steelers uniform???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also note that the game was a black vs black game. Luckily each team was highlighted with bright accent colors....LOL

If the steelers rolled that out, it wouldn't be Nike that would get the blame, the organization that passed the design would get the blame.

Islanders96.png

"I walked away from the Last Great Time War, I marked the passing of the Timelords, I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment until nothing remained -- no time, no space, just ME! I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a mad man! And I watched universes freeze and creations burn, I have seen things you wouldn't believe, I have lost things you will never understand! And I know things, secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken! Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So come on then! Take it! Take it all baby! Have it! You have it all!"

#36 C-Squared

C-Squared

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted April 29, 2013 - 00:00

That uniform reminds me of the 2001 Pro Bowl uniforms:

Posted Image

I loved these at the time!