2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

Oh, is that what it was? I'm on my phone, it looked like one of those tonal things.

If he bought the cap just to remove the logo, then it's counter-productive. It'll count as a purchase/vote for Wahoo. But if it's an old cap, then he's making a point and good for him.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite the right thread, but does anyone know what the patch is that team Australia has been wearing for the opening series exhibitions? I can't make it out.

This is the best shot I could find.

753212-c3d2a5a2-b0ef-11e3-9d7e-f018f46e0

Also, I noticed that neither the Dodgers nor the D-Backs appear to be wearing an advertisement patch for the opening series. Is this the first time that's happened? The Australians have a small ad on the neckline, but it's not really noticeable.

Anubis.png

Not quite the right thread, but does anyone know what the patch is that team Australia has been wearing for the opening series exhibitions? I can't make it out.

That appears to be the coat of arms of Australia.

That appears to be the coat of arms of Australia.

Yep it is a monochrome version of the coat of arms which usually looks like this:

Australian_Coat_of_Arms.png

The Dodgers are wearing their home whites as the road team, and Arizona is wearing their black alternates over white pants.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

The Dodgers are wearing their home whites as the road team, and Arizona is wearing their black alternates over white pants.

When was the last time that's ever happened between two teams wearing white pants

I know the Yankees wore their home unis against Tampa at what were Tampa home games in Japan. Honestly, I can't tell what color the Rays pants were from the photos, could be white, or light gray:

Devil-Rays-Yankees-Japan-2004.jpg

Anubis.png

But here's the problem, a Leprechaun is NOT a stereotype for Irish people. Its a symbol of Ireland/St. Patrick's Day.

That's like saying Uncle Sam is a stereotype for Americans.

A logo depicting a fat, drunk, and employed redneck would be a stereotype of Americans.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

When was the last time that's ever happened between two teams wearing white pants

1989, maybe? The Cubs wore non-pinstriped white pants on the road with their blue pullover tops.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

1989, maybe? The Cubs wore non-pinstriped white pants on the road with their blue pullover tops.

I've been wanting the Cubs to go back to that blue jersey as the alternate, but as a button jersey.

I've been wanting the Cubs to go back to that blue jersey as the alternate, but as a button jersey.

Nevar!!!!!!!!!! Pullovers are DA best!!!!!1!111!!1oneoneone

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived