New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what would look better. Orange helmet center field logo with orange seats and orange end zones. Or does the brown end zone compliment the orange center field logo and seats better?

I guess I would have to see what the Bengals have as their end zones, and try to distinguish the Browns from the Bengals.

Geez, they haven't had that since 2008. A member of the Browns PR staff tweeted pictures of recent end zone designs today: https://twitter.com/Rob7McB

As for the checkerboard wall graphics, they haven't had those in at least a couple years. Definitely not the motif this year either.

At least the console version of Madden 15 has last year's end zones, although they have the end zones flipped.

Browns are asking fans to pick the colors of the new endzone.

090214-endzone.jpg

Personally I prefer the orange background and brown wordmarks.

I can't help but ask: Could the endzone font be similar to what the Browns will use in 2015? It does kinda give a blue-collar yet modern feel.

Brown endzone.

Love it!

Put anything else in there? The 'AFC' logo maybe?

I would say at most, put the AFC logo in there. I would rather keep it as minimalist as possible. Hopefully, this new wordmark we see is just temporary to throw people off the scent of the big Nike revamp and the actual wordmark will be more unique and less generic. Than the Browns won't have to cloud up the endzone with any other sort of logos.

Actually, I would LOVE to see the 3-sided stripe somewhere in the endzone. Either have the AFC logo on one side of BROWNS and a verticle stripe on the left (Goal Line to back of End Zone), or have just BROWNS in the center of the endzone with the 3-sided stripe starting at one side line, breaking at the wordmark, then picking back up again on the other side of the word mark to the sideline.

Hopefully I can do a mock up later after work and golf today.

Archived