2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is what the Rams will wear Week 1 versus Chicago, Week 9 vs. TEN, and Week 10 at San Fran. All primetime matchups. Wish this could just be the regular road look but that would make too much sense. Really hate this trend of random white at home matchups throughout the season that has become more normalized in recent seasons.

17 hours ago, Moseph said:

Those Rams uniforms look good for what they are and definitely should become the primary road set

I just wish they didn’t get weird with the numbers and got rid of the “Rams” weird patch on the whole set. It’d be great uniforms.

On 7/8/2021 at 8:10 AM, throwmesomepics said:

A couple of thoughts…

Chargers rams has way too much yellow

That's not official. One of the teams could wear different pants to offset the other team's yellow color. If we're talking about way too much of one color, I'll say the Chiefs and 49ers is way too much red.

8 hours ago, dont care said:

That’s when they moved to Arizona, same reason why raiders is #20 ect.

94 is actually when they became the Arizona Cardinals.  They were the Phoenix Cardinals from 1988-1993

On 7/16/2021 at 9:55 AM, TBGKon said:

94 is actually when they became the Arizona Cardinals.  They were the Phoenix Cardinals from 1988-1993

Using this format, the Patriots should be #71

6uXNWAo.png

45 minutes ago, Captain Poncho said:

Broncos announced jersey schedule today... Oddly, road whites for every game, including at Dallas.

https://twitter.com/Broncos/status/1419735382233595920?s=20

Interesting, Jacksonville isn’t going white at home either… also I wished Denver saved the navy jerseys for non divisional opponents, maybe the Bengals to break up the Orange or vs. WFT. Good choice for color rush, all orange vs white/green against Philadelphia will look good. Also I hope this doesn’t happen but I can see the Ravens or jets wearing their color rush vs Broncos orange home unis like the bucs and browns have done in the past.

Absolutely LOVE to see the Jags no longer in white at home and love to see Dallas bringing back navy at home (although this wasn't the best opponent).

I agree there were so many better options for Denver's navy game though, as was the case last season. Washington, Cincy, or even Baltimore would've been great. Sick of seeing them in orange versus Baltimore, who hopefully will spice things up with the purple pants at least.

I personally have grown tired of seeing Denver's orange jersey so often. It worked so much better as an alternate, and I rarely see an opponent on their schedule and think orange would look better than navy. The navy has enough orange accents that pretty much everything clashes pretty nicely with it and makes it pop. KC and LV also apply in this case, but as mentioned, it would be nice to see them wear these against non-division opponents.

Imagine how nice these matchups would've looked:

BAL (white/purple) at Denver (navy/white)

WAS (white/burgundy) at Denver (navy/white)

PHI (white/green) at Denver (navy/white)

Cincinnati (white/black) at Denver (navy/white)

One last observation I have is that it seems that teams never make Denver wear color on the road ever since they switched to orange in 2012. The only time I can recall the orange making a road appearance off the top of my head is 2016 at Tampa Bay in Week 4.  I guess they've worn navy a couple times on the road though (at DAL 2013, at ATl last season).

I could be wrong but I feel like teams change their uniform schedule every year. Like last year I'm pretty sure the Bucs planned on wearing white/white most of the time but ended up going white/pewter in the end of the year. I'm not sure I'd put too much stock in the Broncos wearing white at Jacksonville and Dallas, I think the dumb Florida team superstition will still hold true and the Jags will wear white at home early in the season as they almost always have. As for Dallas, that seems like such a random game to break out the blue jerseys, I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong.

ClAFLDa.png

3 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

I could be wrong but I feel like teams change their uniform schedule every year. Like last year I'm pretty sure the Bucs planned on wearing white/white most of the time but ended up going white/pewter in the end of the year. I'm not sure I'd put too much stock in the Broncos wearing white at Jacksonville and Dallas, I think the dumb Florida team superstition will still hold true and the Jags will wear white at home early in the season as they almost always have. As for Dallas, that seems like such a random game to break out the blue jerseys, I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong.

Jerseys won’t change on a jersey schedule, only pants and socks. Once they submit Atleast their home schedule to the league they are locked in as far as jerseys go.

Archived