MLB Changes 2015

TVIXX

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cubs don't need the piping, but what a great script.

The Sox don't need red, but they do need striped socks.

The White Sox look great with the addition of red. I'd add lots of it, even ripping off the NOB and going with a larger black rear number with a red shadow. Or... something.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Cubs don't need the piping, but what a great script.

The Sox don't need red, but they do need striped socks.

The White Sox look great with the addition of red. I'd add lots of it, even ripping off the NOB and going with a larger black rear number with a red shadow. Or... something.

Leave the red to the Sox in Boston. The Chi-Sox look great the way they are.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Anyone who follows the Cardinals consistently ever seen them use yellow accessories?

I'm a Marlins fan and they're in St Louis now and Matt Carpenter is wearing red and white Nikes with yellow laces that look stunningly beautiful to me. Of course it matches perfectly with the yellow bat on their jerseys but I've never seen that done and I love it.

Edit: Looked up some video and apparently he's worn it at home before. I'm so used to Cardinals players using navy blue as a trim color that I'm surprised this hasn't been done before.

Is it actually yellow, or the "look-at-me" volt that most of the Blue Jays have worn the past two seasons?

I know some can't stand white front panels but this cap paired with white pants looks spectacular.

drew-hutchison-mlb-new-york-yankees-toro

I want one but can't find one :*(

Their online shop had some but they're already missing a lot of sizes and as every single items from there, these were way overpriced. They'll surely be available everywhere soon enough considering the success they seemed to have.

I don't like when teams have more than one cap, but if they must, that white panel cap looks great with the blue jerseys and should be full-time with them.

I'd be fine with them using it at home too, but only if it is THE home cap, and they don't switch between blue and white all the time.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't like when teams have more than one cap, but if they must, that white panel cap looks great with the blue jerseys and should be full-time with them.

I'd be fine with them using it at home too, but only if it is THE home cap, and they don't switch between blue and white all the time.

I'd still go with the solid blue cap with the blue jerseys on the road but today's cap should be the default one at home whit both the white and blue jerseys.

Love the Jays cap, but I don't want it full time. And for god's sake, when you're wearing a white panel cap wear a white jersey.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Eh, I just can't get behind the panel look, even for the Blue Jays. Panels have always looked high-schoolish to me, no matter who's wearing them.

I can tolerate the contrasting panel in some cases. This would look good with the white jersey. But with the blue jersey? I agree fully. They look like a high school/traveling team.

And I was away the last few days. The Cubs should slap some names on the jerseys from Friday and wear them permanently on the road. That's by far the best they've ever looked. I do love the White Sox' '50s throwbacks, and I think their current set would look good with red added. However, their current set is perfect outside of the changes they've made to the roads since 2010. Scale those back and keep things the same.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

This should be a permanent alt:

CMZoCjtWwAAWT_D.jpgCMZRgQJWEAQjHhs.png

You can barely see the red from far away.

Which is fine. Its subtle, but gets the job done and adds a bit of flare to the look.

I still don't see any point of using it when it's barely visible. Come to think of it, why do they even use a silver outline around the crest and number font on their home jerseys? Is it really need?

I know some can't stand white front panels but this cap paired with white pants looks spectacular.

drew-hutchison-mlb-new-york-yankees-toro

As many have pointed out, that cap would go better with a white jersey.

Archived