The 2014-2015 NHL Boondoggle

Sanic

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grosenick was stellar. Carolina outplayed the Sharks, but the W goes to Team Teal. Troy looked calm, cool and collected. If he thinks that game was not too tough, I like the way he thinks, but wow. Then again, Sharks goalies usually get wins/shutouts in their NHL debut. :)

Has Groesnick get earned second start against Buffalo or Florida? Does he get it? We'll see.

I think this Groesnick guy should try to get all of us who are interested tickets to a Sharks game. We could wear custom CCSL hockey jerseys with our member names on the back or custom Sharks jerseys with lets_go_red on the nameplate and his actual jersey number on the back.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I think this Groesnick guy should try to get all of us who are interested tickets to a Sharks game. We could wear custom CCSL hockey jerseys with our member names on the back or custom Sharks jerseys with lets_go_red on the nameplate and his actual jersey number on the back.

chloe.gif

I think an internet forum that he hasn't been on in years would be pretty low on his priority list. I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't want a Sharks jersey, especially one with my board name on the back.

IbjBaeE.png

I remember two things about him on these boards: he had a goalie mask design contest when he was in juniors, and he once posted a picture of himself and his girlfriend and a bunch of guys made really creepy comments about his girlfriend.

PvO6ZWJ.png

It's sorta like when someone wins the lottery, and everybody and their uncle pretends to know him. "Hey, I currently visit on a sports logo message board that you haven't been on in five years and even though I joined years after you left how bout free tix and a shoutout?"

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

It's sorta like when someone wins the lottery, and everybody and their uncle pretends to know him. "Hey, I currently visit on a sports logo message board that you haven't been on in five years and even though I joined years after you left how bout free tix and a shoutout?"

That's not limited to just the players. Trust me.

Was there a kid who sat behind you in 2nd grade hitting you up for Thrashers tickets? Should have been like "screw you, jerkass," and then given him some Thrashers tickets.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I know this isn't until 2016 and I didn't know where to put this but this idea has Bettman written all over it...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/world-cup-of-hockey-to-make-dramatic-changes/

That's probably the worst idea I've heard in a long time.

All that would do is give Slovakia an undignified exit from the 'super 7' and stifle new hockey countries like Slovenia and Switzerland. It's pretty much the opposite of growing the game.

Archived